Reviews for 150 Things I'm Not Allowed To Do On Mount Olympus
TheOwlAndTheOcean chapter 21 . 2/18/2012
*sniff* what a sad day this is. Oh well. At least you're writing more FMAB now. :D have fun and good luck
the unbirthday girl chapter 21 . 2/18/2012
Aw. Bye. Farewell, au revoir, hola, adios, ciao... And good luck!:)
Lord Sanguine chapter 21 . 2/18/2012
No. It can't be. Can it really be over. Already.
Percy Weasley Jackson chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Congrats!

Your story, and its sequel, has been nominated for,"The Best PJO Story of 2011"! Go you! I'm reading all of them. Congrats again!
RandomlyRawr chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
ZOM! You like Minecraft? EPIC!
mazeboundLupus chapter 20 . 1/13/2012
Nice story. really made me laugh! I would love to write something like this. Is it okay if I made a sotry like this for my daughter of Poseidon and daughter of Hermes? :3
fanCLUbofme chapter 20 . 1/11/2012
someone(s) riding off into the sunset on a llama (or other creatively chosen animal). please!

love the story! can't believe its almost over... stay awesome!

heart u

fanCLUbofme

j
mytotalywickedawesomepenname chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
omfg u r so idont mind your bad worse.i recomened u read the manga vampire knight or fruits basket they seem like something u would and read fablehaven by brandon for writing this.
GreekGodsRule chapter 20 . 1/9/2012
I can't wait for the last one :)
too-lazy-to-write-my-name chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
I LOVE YOUR STORY~! It makes me laugh my butt off to the point where I almost fell off my chair XD. I reazlly, REALLLY would like to read the ''150 Things Im Not Allowed To Do In The Underworld''. GO AHEAD! WRITE IT! I DEMAND IT! Not really. PRETTY PLEASE!
mazeboundLupus chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
LOL. I can't take this laughter! It's a real good story so far, espeacially "What do you have against asians, fool!" My favorite god Hermes and my other favorite yelling at eachother. :D
REALLY HYPER RANDOM PERSON chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
OH MY GOD! I LOVE " A VERY POTTER MUSICAL! YOU HAVE MADE ME HAPPY!
RANDOM PERSON WHO LOVES TB chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
I LOVE TOBUSCUS! In case you haven't guessed, I'm the same person who commented about Docor Who. Whenever I review, I always have RANDOM PERSON in my name. The end also has many exclamation points.
RANDOM DOCTOR WHO FAN chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
THE DOCTOR OWNS YOU FROM YOUR FACE TO YOUR ARSE! ( Sorry about the language.)
TheShinyAmpharos12.5 chapter 20 . 1/5/2012
Three words: TALKING PURPLE BANANAS.
843 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »