Reviews for To the Sky
shard silver 2006 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
My heart went out to Van Kleiss and the pack. It was so sad and yet it was so peaceful as well so sad. This is a fantastic story one of the best pack fics out there.
WrittenWithPencils chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is probably the best Pack story I have ever read. Nice work!
shisumi12 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Q.Q that was beautiful . . .
Cave's light of memories chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Poor Van Kleiss and the pack. This was a amazing fic, it was so sad and there will always be pros and cons of losing Nanites.

The pack and Van Kleiss they have always been some of my favorite characters in the series. I feel they all need a hug after this one shot.
Princess Thil Galel chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
OMG CRIES! That was so sad, but so sweet and cuddly-cute, you've made me love Van Kleiss-if only for as long as it took me to read this but hey...
cpt.crazy chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
made me cry it was so sweet, i love this story you are an AMAZING writer
Athena's Hand chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Great story! And yay I'm not the only one who thinks Kleiss had a thing for Rex's mom!
Epistle chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
That was incredibly sad. The beginning was really reasonable. There would be pros and cons to losing nanites. This was a sad but great oneshot. So upsetting, yet peaceful. Poor Van Kleiss. He always has been one of my favorite characters. You're doing good, Solora, but you need to catch the last boat to Fluff Town before it leaves. I miss your VanxCaesar pieces!