Reviews for Passing Fancy
RavenTheWolfSin chapter 3 . 6/18
hey Author~chan! (i call all authors that cuz i suck with names) I was just wondering when the next update is or if the story is done. Hopefully u update soon if its not over. anyway, bye! ~Raven 33
Same Guest chapter 3 . 6/4
After doing a little background check on your profile, we have a few things in common. You like Mortal Kombat, I like Mortal Kombat, you like Death Note, I like Death Note, you're Canadian, I'm Canadian.

How bout you think about it for a second. Y'know get inspired and continue writing?
LMAO

ITS BEEN SIX YEARS DONT LEAVE US HANGING

Honestly tho, I was kinda hoping MKX would somewhat inspire you to continue writing. Guess not.

I know you'll never see this but, please continue this story.
QueenTigress48 chapter 1 . 5/8
this is soo funny plz make more chapters
Mramaze chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Please make more chapters
xSaerin chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
I've never been so amused I love these kinds of stories it provides great entertainment and doesn't drone on about the serious stuff :')
Delta Marauder chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
Poor Mileena vying for Scorpion's attention. It's kind of adorable. Anyways update soon please and keep up the good work.
Your fan chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
OMG! This is SO hilarious! Poor Scorpy :)
Please, write more! He can't be THAT obvious! ... Can he?
rc48177 chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
Still a better love story than twilight
Spellweaver10 chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Ow come on. Meleena needs love too.
Spellweaver10 chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Haha this is hillarious. You created a great fanfiction here. Excellent job!
xxKhaleesixx chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
I'M NOT EVEN OFFICIALLY IN THIS FANDOM AND I ADORED THIS.
roulettedares chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
Shen never even gave him the teddy. This can't end here
detrametal chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
oh god...I hurt so many ribs laughing at this. great work and probably one of the top five funniest things I've ever read.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
Omg this is like the best story ever! The writing is PERFECT . I've never seen a more fitting and awesome style of fan fiction writing in all the years I've been on this site. Your humor is soooooo BEAUTIFUL AND FUNNY and fits great with the Mortal Kombat tone. You've made me laugh harder than ever before. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. From the talk with Shao Kahn not caring to the fight with Mileena being jealous of Kitana to the Scorpion fight . It's just all amazing. Everyone is in character it's beautiful how you do it.