Reviews for Passing Fancy
Delta Marauder chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
Poor Mileena vying for Scorpion's attention. It's kind of adorable. Anyways update soon please and keep up the good work.
Your fan chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
OMG! This is SO hilarious! Poor Scorpy :)
Please, write more! He can't be THAT obvious! ... Can he?
rc48177 chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
Still a better love story than twilight
Spellweaver10 chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Ow come on. Meleena needs love too.
Spellweaver10 chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Haha this is hillarious. You created a great fanfiction here. Excellent job!
xxKhaleesixx chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
roulettedares chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
Shen never even gave him the teddy. This can't end here
detrametal chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
oh god...I hurt so many ribs laughing at this. great work and probably one of the top five funniest things I've ever read.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
Omg this is like the best story ever! The writing is PERFECT . I've never seen a more fitting and awesome style of fan fiction writing in all the years I've been on this site. Your humor is soooooo BEAUTIFUL AND FUNNY and fits great with the Mortal Kombat tone. You've made me laugh harder than ever before. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. From the talk with Shao Kahn not caring to the fight with Mileena being jealous of Kitana to the Scorpion fight . It's just all amazing. Everyone is in character it's beautiful how you do it.
Rabid Warrior chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Wow. This story is so hilarious. Any chance for an update?
Infinitii L'Sedria chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
this is so cute :) I wish you'd continue, it is so amazing!
Mufasa09 chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
I absolutely love this! I never would have imagine Mileena being into anyone, but you made it just so believeable. Mileena's actions are spot on as are Scorpion's. I liked the part where Mileena got Scorpion to chase her, but I wasn't expecting that type of chase. Any ways I love that Scorpion is beyond clueless of Mileena's affection until the end. It appears to be unfinished. I hope you finish this because this story is amazing.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
This is amazing! Please, don't give up on it now! I NEED to read how this ends up! Firefly, If you're reading this, then know that this story caught the attention of someone 6000 miles away from you. And if you don't complete it, I won't hesitate to get there and make you do it! C'mon! I'm literally begging you!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
I loved it soooo much.
U did a great job with mileena and scorpion and everyone
Else for that matter. You have a tre talent.
XxCagedBird chapter 3 . 1/7/2014