Reviews for Courage
me chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
pleasepleaspleasepleaseplease update! NOW! What are you waiting for? I need more!
me chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
AAHHH! Go die in a hole...but in a nice way! :D You know what I mean! How could you possibly do this to us? FINALLY Hunter is out of the picture and then BAM! CLIFFHANGER! AHHH! I will keep reviewing until you update...or I get bored. which ever comes first.
gleerockssodontdenyit chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
I cant believe that i just ound this please update soon.
Rory46 chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Wow...great story! I read it through in one sitting and find it so well-written. It reminds me of "Dalton", which is one of my faves. Please update soon!
floralteacups chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Ahhh! D: Blaine, be okay. I have a feeling it has to do with his parents finding out that he's lying, but I don't know.
Late-For-Dinner chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
OMG! Gosh, if you knew me, you'd know I don't say OMG... But, OH. EM. GEE! I literally just found this fic, read it from the beginning, and have fallen completely in love with it. :) You're a very talented writer! I see some people have thought they were OOC, but I can totally see either of them, acting the way you have described on here, especially Kurt bursting into Blaine's room... This is actually such an amazing fic, can't believe you've left us on such a cliffhanger... Meany! LOL! Please, please, please update it soon, I'm simply DYING to see what's going to happen next... Off to read some more of your fics.

Much Klaine love,

Steph 3
HattiePhantom chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
I am vapidly allowing myself to like Hunter now, so long as he doesn't get in the way again. ;)

and he really does sound like a sweetheart :)

UPDATE! ...please? You simply can't leave me like this!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
biowaregirl2012 chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Okay, the Kurt (I'm not calling it Klaine yet) confrontation with Blaine was just absolutely stunnign although I'm mad at Blaine right now because I think he has no right to yell at Kurt. Also, I like how the Mike and Tina conflict did sound like the Kurt and Blaine situation which was good because it ended much nicer.

I can't wait for another update and my thoughts are that Blaine stood up to his parents and they hit him with their car (or something less drastic but still bad). And I kinda hope that Kurt visits him in the hospital and instead of Blaine having a heart attack from seeing Kurt, that they kiss and make up soon...
livelife13 chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Oh. My. Klaine. What. The. Hell. This story is the new Dalton! It's...EH! That's how amazing it is! There isn't a word in the English dictionary that can describe it! And I liked the Kurt stoming into Dalton, it was very nice. And Hunter is off my hit list...the breaking up with him for selfless reasons helped. Anyway, you need to update because this story is EH!
Myrne chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
I HATE YOU.

(No, that's not true, I love you, actually... Atleast, your story. )

First.. You made Hunter break up with Kurt (#*&%*&#*& *! Maybe I was the only one, but I adored Hunter, seriously. He was such a sweetheart, and I hope you will find another boyfriend for him, that would just be cute!

Second... You continue letting Blaine be a COMPLETE asshole. He has NO right to scream at Kurt. Goddamnit.

And third... You actually left us all with that GODDAMN cliffhanger. :( Booooh.

I can't wait for your update!
gottriplets chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Nooooo! Don't leave me hanging! I love that Kurt finally got to yell at Blaine!
HouseHaddock chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Um can you update like RIGHT NOW? Oh my dead god, please please please please please update soon! I need Blaine to be okay!
amygillies chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Please update again soon, i cant put in to words how much i crave this story. I really want Klaine to be toether again.

Ahhh cliffhanger, i like it, i really want to know what is going on so please, please update soon.

Thanks

Amy x
HattiePhantom chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Uuuhhhh go away Hunter.

I am proudly one of those incorrigible people who will hate anyone who's with either of my men just because it stops them from being with each other ;)

UPDATE PLEASE :D