Reviews for Leafpool and Crowfeather's Journey
freewolf17 chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
so sweet! the idea of them exploring the world-with the kits growing in Leafpool's belly unbeknownst to them- is highly appealing! imagine the trouble those three could get in... The possibilities are endless...

wal

fw
freewolf17 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
yayz! someone who has wrote a fic like this! hehe! so far so good! I felt myself connecting with Crowfeather when he was describing Leafpool... can't wait to get to the next chapter!

wal

fw
Applejax XD chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
aww, they are sooo happy and cute XD
lizzyclaire chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
very cute. Can't wait for you to continue.
Harmonybliss chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Thanks for the reviews! And yush! I hold mice in my mice! . . .

I'm really happy to be getting your reviews, so I hope you stick around to see what happens. I am taking suggestions, and I can promise lots of twists, turns and a lot of suspense!

As I can only write one review per chapter, I'll try to make this 'detailed'.

-Thanks for the compliments, they really give me the push to get back to writing. 'Cause we writers write for you guys, so if you guys are happy, then we are.

- Dewfrost: Thanks Dewfrost, I'll get that now. XD And thanks, I do my best, but I'm still learning so I hope I am as good as some of the writers out there. I really love writing! :D

-Anna

-Thanks so much for the compliment!
ivyclan moonblossom chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
I love it !
frostbitten soul chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
LOL, I held the mouse in my mouse.
AlphaOmega314 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Wow! You describe everything so nicely! But when you put 'I held the mouse in my mouse' was it meant to be 'I held the mouse in my mouth'? Sorry just had to point that out. But great job! You are a skilled writer.
Harmonybliss chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Thanks so much! I'll deffinetly update it more! No, of course I don't mind, Fanfiction needs more Warriors based stories.
Lucy of Light chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
ohmigosh continue please! I hope you don't mind but I am planning a fic where leafxcrow don't return to their clans either but it will be different.
Rin-sama and Len-kun chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Nice job.I really like stinks!Please update soon!n_n