Reviews for Fever
SonofLuffy chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
OMG! XD and so unfair lol pwn at the end, so funny. I loved this whole thing. :D
wishiwasademigod chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
this is hilarious.
i wont get sue bellydancing out of my head for the next week, thankyou
cyramber chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Lmfao, beautiful
harleygirl81 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
ok, first of all, just to let my little monster part of me get this out, the song is actually gaga's but she let adam use it. k, sorry, that part was just bugging me but other than that, I loved it!
xGleekOut chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
COCKBLOCKING RACHEL. I WILL PEE ON EVERYTHING SHE LOVES.
Maddie chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
You should totally not *insert obnoxious wink here* do a follow up on your other account... ;D
i m a g i n e dream b e chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Holy shitezvous. Um, I don't even know about that last phrase. Ignore that. Anyways, I totally love you for the Doctor Who references. And forget episode 4, I have NO IDEA where to find episode three and I. Am. Dying. Slowly. Because my Internet isn't working either, so my only option is my iPhone, which means either YouTube, or one of those download and watch websites cause I have an app that is compatible. So I'm halfway through curse of the black spot, the TARDIS has just been snatched, and I am desperate. So I totally know what you're going through and do not judge you, especially since I also put Doctor Who references in my stories. Anyways, good story :)
lalaland chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
3 things i love the most... Klaine, Doctor Who and Adam Lambert... So good story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I.

HATE.

THIS.
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
DO A FOLLOW UP FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY. Please?
Going.Going.It's Gone chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
So, um, this is a completely out of the blue question an' all, but:

Are you going to follow it up? :P

.It's Gone
reignofdreams chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
First and foremost...HOT! So so hot.

*ahem* Second - You used Adam Lambert which, in my book, pretty much makes you divine.

and Finally - Blaine's obliviousness is absolutely adorable.

**Why yes, I would like a sequel :) How kind of you to offer!**
pinkvegpixie chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
*LOVE* super enjoyable
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This is sooo good! Write more! That was sooo awkward wen Rachel walked in omg!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I definitely think you should not (yes, yes you actually really should) do a follow up on your non-existent account. And what's the name of this non-existent account?

I also think it should not be rated M. By no means at all. Nope. (definitely rated M)