Reviews for New Girl
AnimeAddict2412 chapter 13 . 5/31
Noooo I wanna read this badly.
What happened with. Sakura-chan and Pein-kun like seriously what happened in the past besides the past u put in.
Like I really found this badly interesting and all.
So please update the story soon.
Even if u dont have many reviews.
Thanks for this story it has been really interesting so far.
Especially when u added in the model.
Thanks again for this.
Please reconsider and update this and finish it.
Thanks Again
Ladyrouge214 chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
I am LOVING this story I want more!
Altira chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
... Continue. You must. Lest you want me to.. to.. I dunno.. I'm no good at threats. But, I digress. Point is, don't give up. If you do, I will cry. T_T You don't want that, do you?! Unless you're some sadist, but.. 3 chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Midnightrunner chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
So, you said if you got enough replies you'd continue and you got quite a few... I just really want you to continue this story. It's so great! And very original
onetoughcookie chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
This story is sooooooo awesome! I hope Sasuke and sakura stop being so stubborn and get closer soon! i can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon! :S (lol maybe people don't review this story 'cuz they're so into it they forget XD)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
You don't need reviews to write an awesome story. And this is an awesome story.
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
Please please please please please don’t give up on this story! I really love it and I think that you're doing an amazing job so far! I know how frustrating it can be to not have people review so maybe (if you wanted) you could make a rule where you need at least 5 reviews before you upload?

And if you don’t have inspiration.. You should just wait until a less busy time when you aren’t as booked and come back to this story. We your readers will understand! Just please don’t give up!

Gekko No Kasumi chapter 13 . 3/24/2012
iLove this story c: please continue
heavensent chapter 13 . 3/24/2012
Hi! I was just beginning to read your story "New Girl" I think it's nice. But anyway right before I continue till the last chapter I just have to read the Author's note and I was thinking I do hope that you're not trying to have that "no-review-can't-write-no-inspiration" thing cause really I do believe that you don't need to get good reviews or 1million reviews if you really want to write just go do it. (This is just a friendly unsolicited advise) I mean you wrote Sakura as independent, I'm sure deep inside you, you wanted to be just like that and seeking approval won't do you any good. If you lost your inspiration to continue then don't blame it on not having any reviews. Instead of placing the story on hiatus why not think up of a best way of finishing it? (and that goes the same for your other stories) There can always be a sequel if inspiration hits you again. I don't know I just thought that you have a good early chapters then all of a sudden you'll stop. And threaten your would be readers that you'll stop. This is not a flame just saying if you think your stories are good for you and you appreciate them then to hell with those who doesn't like them. Believe me a lot of readers just don't like dropping reviews but they do follow stories. Just like you they're busy as hell as well thus they can't even drop a review. Something for you to think about.
ChildOfYinAndYang chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
Once again I shall review! This story is very enjoyable I looooveee it keep it up!
ummIDK chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
i love this story thats why i alerted it so i know when you update, please update this weekend!
sweetD87 chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Love this story
Chick182 chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
awww this story is so freakin good! i want to know more about pains and sakuras relationship and ahhhh you need to update really really soon!
Beepx3 chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Update! this story is the shit man. Like there is only a few people ive come cross so far that could pull off a "BadAss Sakura" like that. And ill be damned if you aint just do the damned thing. Go head girlaaa. Like a BOSS Stay like that STRAIGHT LIK T...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »