Reviews for Adventures in Panty Raiding
DAngel7 chapter 4 . 8/1
Thank you so much for this much needed sequel! I loved the Yearbook signing story, but I always wanted to see what can happen, and actually my fav SasuHina getting together... and this was surely the funniest, sweetest way thought much humour. It was perfect. I hope you write more SasuHina.
Mala137SHL chapter 3 . 7/25
Super papa Hiashi... Hahaha :-D
Mala137SHL chapter 2 . 7/25
Why no Akamaru?
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 7/25
I'm reading "Yearbook Signings" like two years ago, but i didn't aware there's a sequel... Huhuhu T.T
telsacelestine chapter 4 . 7/17
AHAHAHAHA oh my god I love your stories :'D I was literally laughing out loud, your stories are the kind I will definitely find myself re-reading over and over, laughing all the same :)
Krishka chapter 4 . 2/7
I had a laugh riot while reading the fix, especially at Sai and Naruto and Kiba's dress description. I was a really good story, and with a nice touch if Neji more in tune with his feminine side, courtesy the (non)girlfriend.
:D
Crack-jouchan chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
HAHAHAHAHA! I didn't expect Hinata to do that! Not at all! Bravo to Hinata! Oh, that was awesome.

Yes, I too was let down by Yearbook Signing's cliffhanger ending. So I'm glad there's a continuation here!~ and Sasuke gets his first true love! It was kind of sad seeing(or reading, whatever) him pining after her, really.

And apparently Hanabi has a boyfriend. Uhh... I'm not sure if she's just that naive or that reckless sending that kind of picture to her dad though. She's lucky Neji is the sensible type(...except when it comes to Hinata).
crystalblue19 chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
Ah, this was too funny, I loved it! My favorite part had to be when Sasuke screamed like a girl. xD And all the parts with Kiba throwing a fit over cleaning was also entertaining. xD
satomika chapter 4 . 4/13/2015
Heeheehee

Nice!

I love it!

I thought I was gonna die laughing! :D

I love Hinata's note :]
Toadettegirl2012 chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Love this FanFiction! Yea Sasuhina!
Toadettegirl2012 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
AHH HAHAHA! THAT WAS FREAKING HALORIOUS! CAN'T WAIT TO READ CHAPTER 3!
anna chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
loved the story it was well writen and funny
aurora0914 chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
this was awesomely cute. please write more sasuhina!
exotao chapter 4 . 9/30/2013