Reviews for The Way I Loved You
allisonkatep chapter 36 . 7/19/2011
Oooh yay! I can't wait! I love this story soooo much! In gonna be so sad when it's finished... Haha every night before I go to bed I read the updated chapter. (: I love all the characters & everything! It really is amazing. The Way I Loved You was REALLY good though. I'm excited to read more! :)
happygirl57 chapter 36 . 7/19/2011
This was a great way to end the story and I can't wait to read your next story in the series. Please put it up soon and I wish you the best of luck on your next story!
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 36 . 7/19/2011
It's great that the series isn't over. The story is over but there's more to come. :D
Forever-Addicted-To-Music chapter 36 . 7/19/2011
Loved the ending! I wasn't really expecting Mr. Diamond and Amanda to show up. James is gonna have a new half-sibling.

I'm glad the series isn't over quite yet. I'm really excited for the next one!
Mini Maslow chapter 36 . 7/19/2011
This was an awesome story. I can't wait to see what you have in store. All the songs are in my iPod except Skyscraper. I almost want to cry seeing the series end.
Mini Maslow chapter 35 . 7/18/2011
Awesome Chapter! :)
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 35 . 7/18/2011
They're finally going back on tour. Hopefully there won't be trouble this time with the new rules.
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 34 . 7/17/2011
Not only did this chapter help Brianne tell all her fans how she really feels but it shows all the people who have put bad reviews that Brianne isn't perfect. She makes mistakes but she acknowledges them.
Mini Maslow chapter 34 . 7/17/2011
Awesome I loved the interview ang the babies are soo cute
Forever-Addicted-To-Music chapter 33 . 7/17/2011
I saw the review, but I didn't exactly find it mean, I just disagreed with it. I think she should have at least read some of the fourth story before reviewing.

Anyways, I think that it was a cool idea to give Brianne BPD. It gives her more of a background and makes her more interesting.
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 33 . 7/15/2011
You're right it kind if backs up some if her issues which hopefully will stop the mean reviews.
Mini Maslow chapter 33 . 7/15/2011
Yeah I saw the review it was mean. I knew you did that because of the review. Wellnit was a great chapter
happygirl57 chapter 32 . 7/14/2011
So sweet but I'm surprised that Carlos gave a promise ring to Jessica. I thought that it would be Jo and Kendall or Camille and Logan soon. Update soon- I have love your stories a ton!
VampireExpert101 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I read the first three of the series, and I very much enjoyed the first, but it seemed like some magic was lost in the second. The third; i really didnt like that much to be honest. Brianne has really developed a controlling and semi narcissistic attitude between the 3. And the third one, she really just seemed to finally let down that "angel like" attitude and show a cruel and selfish character. Between her and James she is always the one deciding what to do, and when she makes a mistake James is the one to fix it. A relationship should be dependent on both of them, not just James.

Woth the matter of this story, i really think that the concept could have worked if this was the 2nd in the series, before the marrige and the kids. No parent would leave two infants alone to go on tour, and they would concentrate alot more on their family before even attempting a comeback.

She also became alot more bratty, when a regular person would be more open and happy after having so much go RIGHT in her life. I would have understood that in story 1, but not this far along.

Too many OC's. I really think that people like Jessica, Hillary and Lauren are useless, and have nothing to do with the plot. The main focuss should really be on Bri and James, not 10 or so characters. There are so many useless scenes with them that really sidetrack you from the real story.

Basically:

Story 1: Good idea, kept a decent rythm and stayed fairly interesting.

Story 2: not enough details, sidetracked alot, went slow at times, fast at others.

Story 3: very uninteresting, was mostly whining, really made me lose any respect for the series.

I am not gonna try to read this story, as after the third one i now hate Brianne and see that she is just another Mary Sue, and James is allowing her to walk over him like a puppy dog.

Honestly, i am sure you will not reply to this, and if you do it will merely be along the lines of "fuck off". I am merely voicing my opinion, like it or not. Besides, thats the whole point of reviewing.

I wont be botherig you again.

From,

VampireExpert101

:-)
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 32 . 7/14/2011
I would've thought Kendall would've given Jo a promise ring before Carlos would give one to Jessica.