Reviews for Of That Which Binds Them
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Thanks for writing this. I need more Robin x Marian happy ending fics :)
Candace Goodnight chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was so good! I just finished season 2 on Netflix and I'm absolutely heartbroken! Thanks for helping to ease my pain :)
FallenTeenHearts chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
So beautiful!

I wish this is how the show ended up.

You write very well, and the characters remain so true to the characters from the show.

I loved the part where Richard asks why not name the baby after him and Robin's response about Marian's anger about the crusade. Very amusing.
FireSpringRoses chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Loved it! Honestly! It was too long for an oneshot (or at least for me, cause I started reading it in the dead of night, but couldn't leave it for the next morning,) but totaly worth it.

Thanks for writing it.
ModernScribe chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Oh if only this weren't AU! What they did in series 3 was totally uncalled for. This makes me feel so much better. I love the symmetry, him being nearly dead, then her being nearly dead. It all works. I choose to take this as cannon and nothing anyone says to the contrary will make any difference. So there!
bgrace222 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I love this! Its been sooo long since a decent M rated Robin/Marian story was posted, i thought everyone had stopped writing since the show sadly finished. Yay keep writing! xx