Reviews for NCIS: The More Things Change
flacka94 chapter 7 . 8/12
I don't usually like to review fics that's I don't like but I feel like I have to because of how betrayed this fic made me feel, I understand that every fan has a different interpretation of characters and not everyone likes Tim as much as me (it really upsets me when he is use completely OOC in order to advance other character arc), so I check summaries and tags to make sure I won't end up disappointed and angry, with this fic I saw a trend going for McGee bashing so I was about to close the tab and move on when I saw your author note and thought well the author is asking me to trust the there must be a rediming arc coming but here I am frustrated once again as I realize that this fic was McGee bashing all along and that my trust was misplaced :(
bobdog54 chapter 11 . 7/31
FanFiction won't let me add another comment to the last chapter.

I don't even know how many times I have read this story. It is one of those well-written, comfortable (that's a good thing) stories that draw me in just like the first time even though I know that the good guy really wins and the bad guy gets a really serious attitude adjustment. The relationship between Jethro and Tony is so relaxed and comfortable and shows the great love that they have for each other. I think my favorite scene is the one in the hospital room where they are being noble all over each other and neither really one-ups the other. The nurse as the 'voice of reason' was the perfect addition to their 'discussion'. I am off to read the rest of the story. Talk to you later.

bobdog54 chapter 12 . 2/9
One of my favorite stories. Thank you
laraquick chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
What a dramatic ending. Great story with a lot of changes for Tim. For the better ultimately.
BlackRose8750 chapter 7 . 3/2/2016
McGee still arrogant. 1 month and he messed up. Not surprised.
BlackRose8750 chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
Someone said McGee was sweet and compassionate. Since when. Guy is an egomaniac. Even if you turn him into a good guy for you story I still don't like the way he treats Tony. Ziva was no better. Glad to see the back of her.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
Great story!
flower pot girl chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
Wow, that was a shock!
Rushing to read the next part, but stopped to say how much I enjoyed this.
lili200986 chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
Wouah ! Quel fin... Enfin pas cool de finir comme ça ! Il y aura t il une suite ? j'aimerais vraiment une suite même si c'est une deathfic... Merci d'avance !
Rjones308 chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
What a place to stop! I will forgive you if you begin updating the sequel. Thank you for feeding my habit!
Rjones308 chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
I am so loving this story. There was a time when McGee grated on my nerves, so I am imaging that time. Cant wait to read more.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
I loved this! I'm a huge fan of anything with smart/capable Dinozzo. Good going!
skbcoke chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
This is a wonderful story. Hope you have a chance to the follow-up story soon.
Buzzy chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
OMG — one hell of a cliffhanger! Looking forward to the next story!
Tinkerbell2586 chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
Are you ever going to start on NCIS: The More They Stay the Same?