Reviews for Stolen Moments
Zayz chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Gah. I love this. I love this so, so much.

Your use of second person is masterful. Tony's last line was so completely him and ridiculously adorable. Your descriptions are perfect. That section in there about the cheesy movies and running out and everything being resolved - loved that, really nicely played. You took that cliche head-on and redirected it into something sweet and creative.

This is awesome. Shippy without being shippy. How does that happen? I don't know. But it does. It did. You proved it.

Thanks for writing.

x

-Zay
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I enjoyed the story. Great job!
bleujet13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
love it!
NCISAddict87 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I wanted to just cry! Great chapter!
ByThunder chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was fantastic.
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
LOVED this. (And wouldn't mind seeing something like it on Tuesday. Am guessing I won't, though.) :-)

Looking forward to reading more that you've read. :-)
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Good fic. Very IC. And you killed EJ you have no idea how much I love you right now.
NCISlover96 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ok this story has satisfied my need for about a day...but I CANT WAIT FOR TUESDAY! AHH SO EXCITED! I loved Swan Song too and that little scene in the elevator..oh it was just awesome! Anywhoo, great story, I cant wait for this 3 chapter fic though!
Ryalin chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
A wonderful distraction while we wait for the finale. I would love to see a bit of this type of angst in Pyramid.
CountessCora chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This is a masterpiece.
The Lady Grace chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow. Just, wow. This was soooo good. I loved this. I always love your work and I think you've hit the nail on the head.

-Gracie
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
On Tuesday? I need this. SO bad.

I can barely take the wait but reading high caliber stories like these, with the characters perfectly in character, makes that torture just a little more bearable ;D

Simply beautiful!