Reviews for More Than a Brother
are you ever gong to work on faith more
Forever Free Evergreen chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
How old exactly is Miles in this? I figure he has to be around 17-18 give or take due to his owning a Runner & Luna's...well, she's a pre-teen during season one so 12 tops.
I know you're probably thinking the gaps's okay & all (& probably heard this all before already for that matter) but it's still little kid going out with young adult even if you are keeping the mush to a minimum.
I'm not saying your fic's bad- rather good so far in fact-, it's just the realist in me wondering if you know of this or not.
Yuesilover chapter 29 . 11/8/2014
I was so shocked when the doc said that Miles wouldn't be able 2 ever walk again that I totally forgot that Luna could heal him, nice job, I totally cried, nice going :-)
Guest chapter 42 . 11/7/2014
can you go work on faith more
Yusielover chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
I like that both Miles and Luna can see and hear spirits, now she has someone 2 talk 2 about it, and the whole Miles loving Luna more than a sister is kinda like the City of Bones series, cuz 2 of the main characters Jace and Clary, love each other then are told that they are brother and sister but that doesn't stop them from loving each other, than in like the 3rd book they realize that they're not brother and sister and get together, but I still like how u have Miles and Luna love each other like that, and part of me is waiting for a serious plot twist, love the story tho, nice job :-)
Frisgames chapter 42 . 10/29/2014
I don't think that the rocket was a bad Idea it added real suspense
Oracion de las Estrellas chapter 21 . 7/8/2014
MasterSpecter chapter 40 . 4/29/2014
Please continue this, it is the only Luna and oc story I can find, but you should check you spelling
JulCan1987 chapter 33 . 3/15/2013
Very cool update, looking forward to the next one. By the way, you misspelled it, it's scared.
2000msluna chapter 29 . 8/26/2012
Lol I love your work but…

Share Sharing Shared
Stare Staring Stared
Scare Scaring Scared

Sorry I just couldnt hold ot in any long but again GREAT WORK I SHALL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE XD
blazeinferno chapter 29 . 8/7/2012
thanks for the update liked the end it was very touching cant wait for the next chapter update soon
Greywing44 chapter 29 . 8/7/2012
Good chapter, you were having a bit of blockage on this weren't you? And yes the family hug was sweet.
JulCan1987 chapter 29 . 8/7/2012
Interesting chapter, the way Luna healed Miles was cool. Looking forward to seeing what happens next, please update as soon as you can. Your other story is also getting good, looking forward to seeing what happens in that one, too.
Greywing44 chapter 28 . 7/18/2012
Yup good chapter, except for some spelling errors. Just use google for spell check
blazeinferno chapter 28 . 7/18/2012
i really enjoyed this chapter and loved the ending cant wait to read what happens next also glad to see you writing again