Reviews for Ever Been Struck By Lightning?
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Ouchhhh! This was lovely and perfect and my exact head-canon for Ash and Jo. Well, okay, I couldn't have thought up that lightning stuff in a million years (brilliant and wonderful), but exactly what they are to each other. Ash always felt like he wasn't given enough. Like the Harvelle's had had a hard life; how did he get mixed up in it? How did they let him in? And if they did, he had to have some painful stuff in his background too.

I like to imagine that after Dean tipped him off, he tore about Heaven to find his girls. To find Jo. Hold her close and make some sort of quip about her dying too damn young (I'm not wise and witty like Ash, I don't know what he'd say exactly) and they'd both look at each other because they died for the same damn reasons. But that's not their problem any more. And he may not have to protect her from much in Heaven, but he sure as hell isn't gonna be leaving her again.

Whew, sorry, that clearly got away from me. But I just really, really, really enjoyed this. :) Thank you for sharing!
ThePen23 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Awwww! Such a cute story! This is so how i see the Ash/Jo relationship. Really amazing.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is heartbreaking. You write Ash and Jo so well.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This was sweet!
Cerridwen7777 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I like it! :) I've always loved Ash (met Chad today at comiccon so am now trolling for ash fics), and you gave some nice backstory. Well done.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I know this was like a tribute to Ash ( who was awesome). But this lime had me thinking of the principle fro

Southpark "Don't let theā€¦douchebags of the world walk all over you, m'kay"

Lol m'kay?

Thnx for the read
saltflakesnow chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh my god.

This is amazing.

This left me in near-tears; Ash's death killed me and reading this just makes me get that feeling again. I love it. I love the Roadhouse family and I especially love how you developed Ash's and Jo's relationship within this even more. You make the Roadhouse more real and fleshed out with this fic - which is so much refreshing since we don't see the Roadhouse at all.

But what I loved the most is how you intertwined it all together to the canon. It's really cool; I keep on taking notes on how you implied lines you used earlier into the later parts of the fic, especially the "ever been struck by lightning, pigtails." Ugh, my heart.

I just loved this. Great job! (:
cityofmist chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This story is great; it's such an interesting look at two minor characters, and it was very nice the way you worked it into 'Abandon All Hope'. I'm taking a look at some of your other stuff right now.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Excellent look at a relationship that's been off to the side of the main story. Very well done.
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I loved this. It was a great nod to such a brilliant character. You captuured both Ash and Jo well, and I loved your explanation of how he came to be at the Roadhouse. Fantastic.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Holy crap! This gave me chills and ripped my heart right out of my chest!

I so could see this. Totally fits! The watch, Pigtails, the whole 'struck by lightning' bit, that you so brilliantly bring full circle. Ash's tone was spot perfect! Just the whole set up of this piece is spot perfect! Flawless even!

Most impressive and going in my favorites!

Again, I say, you have a very poetic heart!

Karen
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I always wondered how Ash ended up at the Roadhouse.