Reviews for And I Feel Fine
ClaireBrink chapter 28 . 8h
I read this whole series yesterday and today, and LOVED IT! So beautifully written :)
sophiedoph chapter 28 . 10/27/2014
Oh, my God. This made me cry, why do you have to be so good at writing?! I'm not gonna be able to read another story without thinking how much better this one is for weeks!
Spritefyre chapter 28 . 3/8/2014
I read the whole series, amazing, I hope you can make a drabble about some of Eli & Cas's adventures of parenting, and the kids, and their kids, and stuff! It would be really cool! :D
Wildchild1296 chapter 28 . 12/9/2013
Dude, this is, no doubt in my mind, one of the best fanfictions, no stories, that I have ever read. You made me cry and that it almost an impossible task. I just want to say that your story is amazing and that from the moment I picked it up I couldn't put it down, and I also feel the need to say thank you for the amazing experience.
Mini Kunoichi chapter 28 . 11/5/2013
I know that you finished this story over a year ago, but I want yo to know how much I love it. I discovered this series not too long ago, and I devoured it. I think Cas/Eli is my OTP forever now. I'd love to read more stories about them, even if it's only one shots!
Kizu Mizu chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
So, I've gotten through all four books in a day and a half and I have to say...if they don't publish your writing, publishing houses are ridiculously stupid. You have such an amazing talent for characterization (spot on, from what I can tell with the canon characters and so life-like and realistic for your OCs), your dialogue flows so effortlessly, it feels like a movie playing out. The storyline throughout was just fantastic. Great job! You have a gift. :) Please continue enrapturing the public with it.
ElemenTalia chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Dude... You can't do this... It physically hurts me to read this. My heart is breaking... *angstangstangast* Well done.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 28 . 7/17/2013
nice
AllThingWeird35 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Barcalona and Pompeii. DOCTOR WHO FOR THE WIN. I love the fact that you include the references in your stories!
AllThingWeird35 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
He found her again, my Chuck. My life is complete (I am a very sad person)
TheTeaDrinker chapter 28 . 7/13/2013
Hi, I just want to say that I finished your whole Eli/Cas series and it was amazing! I was so sad when it ended, I felt like my best friend died or something!
You're an amazing author, and please, please, please continue writing!
Amazed chapter 28 . 6/25/2013
Wow. That's all I can really say. I read all the Eli Grant stories in two days and they were just simply amazing. I loved the characterization of all of them and just wow just wow that was incredibly well written and the ending was just divine. A for you dude. A for you.
TVDobsession106 chapter 27 . 5/12/2013
P.S. Super clever with the titles. I don't think I'll forget that. It just hit home emotionally. Thy made me feel even more emotional and sad. That amazing end of the series combining all stories together thing. I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried, super hard, bawled my eyes out. Stupid Fray! All of their songs are just so emotional!
TVDobsession106 chapter 28 . 5/12/2013
Ohmygod, I'm so depressed right now. I can't believe it's over! What do I do now? It's the end of the world as I know it, and I am NOT fine. Those last few chapters, especially the very last one, epilogue part 2, I just couldn't stop crying. For some reason, I was listening to The Fray while reading, so of course I felt even sadder. Well, you've made me upset by finishing this series, but you're a Whovian, so you've automatically been redeemed. I hope you continue writing fabulous stories that create a roller coaster of feelings.
Laurafxox chapter 28 . 4/8/2013
I have spent the last 3 days adding all of your stories! You had me laughing and crying and everything in between! You have no idea how much I loved these stories and how often I will be reading them again! When you brought Gabe back I got so happy! (Loved your version of him!) I have so much love for these stories and I a, so glad I came across them! I'm so sad it's over but so grateful to you for writing them! I wish everyone on FF wrote as well as you! Please if you have the time write another story with a new character you'd do amazing with it and I'd love to read it! Supernatural story by the way :) I don't know I what else to say except how much I loved these stories! Thank you so much for writing them!