Reviews for Colorful
FlightFeathers chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Luna is colorful... I never thought of that before, but now I do. Dean is right to think that.
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 5/27/2012

Daffodils are my favourite flower too, along with Michaelmas Daisies. :) 3

I love Luna... you made this very sweet. :D
Thirst4light chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Owwww..very cute!
See Them Fly chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is so wonderfully beautiful. I love it, absolutely love it. I don't know what else to say. Dean and Luna are so wonderful together. And I love that Lavender lives here. Thank you for this.
SoSlytherin111910 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Awww! :) That was so cute! I love it! Especially the purple daffodils being her mother's favourite flower.
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow, guess what I found in my inbox? (Seriously, it's amazing the things I find when I root around in there. They just get swallowed up as time goes on, I suppose . . .)

Aww, Dean / Luna! And a Lavender who lives! And ICE-CREAM! It's almost too sweet to handle. (Almost, but not quite. Gimme more . . . om nom.) I never tire of reading your Luna fics - I honestly can't get through them without smiling at something! (A very good thing, in this case. Although Luna's favourite flavour of ice-cream is something I WON'T be trying any time soon! xD)

Great work, as usual! :)
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
A very sweet pairing indeed :) It's cool how you write in present tense, something I find very hard to do! I looked at your profile and it's awesome how you try and do English spelling for Harry Potter, even though you are American. I respect your attention to detail.
Catatonic Muse chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Beautiful. Stunning.

How can you make something so good in so few words? You managed to change the tone of the piece from loss to something warm and fuzzy in 600 words. That's pretty incredible!

An absolute pleasure to read.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Yay and aaaww! :) I never read much about Dean, but I like the way you write him. I think they just became my fav couple! :)
SuchStuffAsDreamsAreMadeFrom chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Colourful! Not Colorful!

I'm sorry that I'm taking my fustration on you, in fact I rather like your story, but I have been reading so many fanfics where Harry Potter is americanised it is not true!

I know the ethnicity of the book of which you base your ideas from is not the most important thing in a fanfic, but it is extereemly annoying when it is changed. Harry Potter is a British book in which the characters speak British English, therefore fanfic writers should at least try to wirte British English otherwise Hogwarts may as well be in New York.

I think you are in need of reading 'How to write a harry potter fanfic for non-brits'. Once again, sorry for taking my annoiance out on you inparticular, but it is very annoying.

P.S I'm only not signing this because I forgot my login password.
Sheepyshavings chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I think my face imploded from how cute this was. I kid you not. I'm probably pink right now.

So. adorable.

You really made it natural feeling, too. It wasn't forced, and it was delightfully innocent and just plain sweet.

Loved it! )
aasiya333 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was fantastic

You have a unique and comfortable style of writing.

I love the way you incorporated all the characters

Please write more deanluna Fics

xoxLewrahxox chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I have to admit Erika.. I got to the end of the story and I was disappointed that there wasn't more. :(

Though, I was really intrigued by it all and I just adore the way you write. I love that you mentioned what the rest of the Death Eaters were doing after Voldemort's second downfall. I like how the Malfoys turned themselves in.. I don't really know what to think of that though.. Are they turning themselves in because they are genuinely sorry for what they have done and they want to help because they know that it is wrong, or are they scared of the punishment that they will recieve, so they think it's better to help the ministry? Let's just hope it is the former :)

I love how you presented Dean and I do like the little crush he has on Luna- I think that Luna went through Hogwarts feeling misunderstood and not really having many friends until the DA came along, and I think that it is nice that Dean seems to have a small crush on her.

This is a really nice Luna/Dean fic which I really enjoyed reading. Fantastic work like always.. XD
Inkfire chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Awesome job! I loved your Luna, you really do her well - she seemed so alive and beautiful and special and Luna-ish... I really liked how you showed their homelessness, too. It seemed so meaningful, they were, like, lost and on the roads after the end of the war, as if looking for themselves and a new life to lead... I loved this idea... I loved what you added with the parenthesis too, each time it seemed so meaningful, like when you show that everything is gone. The girls were nicely done, and the closing line made me smile... Really, really good job! (high fives)
BellaPur chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
AW wow! I love it! Someone finally appreciating Luna's unique-ness.