Reviews for Shirley
Alan wannabe chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh,how glad I am that fan fiction leaves these stories on so long! After I started reading this one, I remembered reading it before. It is one of my favorites of yours! I guess it's too bad that Alan never did get permission from Denny to bed her, but the story is still remarkable at that! I love hearing how she married each man. But all I want is to wring that first guy's neck!
You-Me-Handcuffs chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I enjoy your fic. I see that you have stories of Boston Legal, and i'm thankfull that someone writes about that show that i love . I liked that you wrote about Shirley and Alan, i love that couple even if they weren't a couple on the show. I wish you could write a fic about them as a couple , congrats for your good work and i'll keep reading your fics :)
123sun chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Great idea to give us some information about Shirley's past!

I think you captured both Alan's and Shirley's character well.

My favourite BL story so far!
ASuDC chapter 1 . 5/21/2011 have written a wonderful, interesting and loving story. ;-)

The conversation between Alan and Shirley is really emotional...I love the fact, that Ms. Schmidt finally considers Alan as a dear friend and that she shares her past with him. ;-))) It was fascinating to learn more about Shirleys four husbands...what a great idea. _

I’m still impressed about your excellent writing skills...your detailed surrounding description is perfect. I find myself always captured in your stories...and this one is no exception. ;-)

These are my favorite parts:

“She sipped her chardonnay and set the glass on the table and began to run her finger up and down the glass stem unconsciously; an act that Alan found strangely erotic.” Forcing his eyes and mind from Shirley's hand, he cleared his throat...”

I chuckled to myself when I read this really know Alan and his soft spot for Shirley very well. Kudos!

“Denny was enraged that Dewitt had hurt me so profoundly. Suffice it to say, Denny took him to the cleaners; so much so, he ended up relocating." ROFLMAO

Oh yes, I really believe Denny can be very mean, when someone hurts “his” Shirley...;-)

This was great fun to read...nicely done! ;-) Thank you and please keep going. ;-)))
EvilBree chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I loved it. I always wanted a backstory for Shirley and I really liked yours. She's one of my favorite females characters because she can be sweet and sexy and still kick ass. I will probably try to write a story about her as a kid or a teenager. For some reason I have an extensive personal head canon about the BL characters and I'll try to put some of it for a good use as soon as I have a break form the long and stressful preparation for college admission exams.