Reviews for Locomotion
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Ok so whose version of the Locomotion was that?

I only know of Kylie Minogue singing that song in the 1980s and her version was my favourite version at that time. But I was just a teenager so what would I know?

I think she did it as a cover of someone elses original.
StarsForSale chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Ok,this has got to be the SWEETEST thing I have ever read! Please do more stuff like this!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Ahhh, the magic of Stillwater, lol! Great story, one of the first McGibbs I read many months ago.
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
cute story

:P
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
That was sweet. I loved the fun way they got together. When Gibbs called Tim tender-hearted, I melted. So lovely.

Thanks! :)
DianaLynn0724 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was a great story ! I love the pairing of Gibbs and McGee
starjems88 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Loved it :)
BCBGVBHI chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
3 LOVE IT! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!

Not many good Gibbs/Timmmy slashs on here but yours was EPIC

hence the

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
"They have the weekend off, and Tony had immediately mentioned going out on a date, while Ziva and Abby were discussing a girls' night out. Tim had been looking a bit lost, and Ducky had told Gibbs that Sarah had left town as well leaving Tim with no where to go. "He doesn't need to be alone this weekend Jethro; take him home with you." So, as soon as the others had left he'd approached Tim's desk and asked if the younger man would like to go visit Jack with him. Tim had brightened for a moment then asked about bringing the dog with them. Gibbs had nodded; he will never openly admit it but he likes McMutt or Jet as Tim calls him, who is amazingly well behaved and a good companion for Tim." - I ALWAYS KNEW Gibbs and Jethro-the-dog would get along great.

I am congenitally rhythmically dyslexic and even I managed to eventually learn to do the Macarena, but I never learnt to do the Locomotion.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Very cute story, well done! :D
IMSLES chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
You are too funny Lori. I completely adore your imagination. LOL, just picturing Jack and Tim doing the locomotion, had me near tears.

As always another wonderful story!

Sue