Reviews for Before and After
4223marilyn chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
Om genius I really enjoyed this fanfic n cant wait to read more of ur stories mad respect for u :) keep up the amazing work
Karkoolka chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
Love this story ;)
Amazing ;)
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 16 . 8/27/2013
I love it!
Fairytale Love and Chocolate chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
This is a really good story so far! I know one thing for sure.

I HATE girls like Jessica.
alwaysthinking101 chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
awww that was so eventful! i loved it, is there a sequal? there should be, beck and jades life onwards with out troubles :) awww amazing!
Closer2TheSun chapter 16 . 7/17/2011
i absolutely loved this story. i hope you right more jade and beck stuff soon!
Trifles chapter 16 . 7/16/2011
Great story! I love it but please don't stop writing because I think your the first person that got the character of Jade right so please please please carry on the story and I really hope that you continue writing stories of Jade and Beck. I'll be reading everyone of them
AnimeRose93 chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
Cute though I originally wanted Justin to be a better person :/ and I don't hate Tori that much...
twobecomeone13 chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
This was a great story. It's hard to picture Tori as the character she is in this story, hehe oh well.
Serina Tsuki chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
How cute! I am SO glad they are back together! And I am SO waiting ANXIOUSLY for "This isn't Happening." PLEASE update?
Ali Lovette chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
Awwwwwwww this was so sweet! I love it! So sweet! ::heart::
canyouplaypretend chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
Aw it's a happy ending! I love that they sing "I Wanna Grow Old With You" together one stage! It was adorable(x and Tori's humiliation was funny...real funny;)

I hope you do another chapter! It's be really exciting and cool to see where they left off. I'd love to see what happens to Tori and Justin, what goes on with Beck and Jade, maybe a bit more interaction between Lily/Cat/Andre? Just a suggestion but I would love to read more!
canyouplaypretend chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
Okay that's awkward- I'm reviewing your fifteenth chapter and I accidentally press send...

Oops.

But anyways I was just talking about your cliffhanger and then I was about to go off into some dramatic state of "why oh why did you leave cliffhanger!"

And I know it's hard to update stories as soon as people want you too. Give you props for trying!

And as happy and overjoyed as you are to see my reviews, the same goes to you and these chapters! I literally dropped everything when I was at this watermark with my friend to read it but she wouldn't let me review it until now:(

Keep up the amazing work and I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
canyouplaypretend chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
Oh that's cool. Another cliffhanger. Oh well I guess I'll go back to-
Ali Lovette chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUSTIN GOT WHAT HE DESERVED! that made me smile. And it's not easy when I'm in this sort of mood. So thanks. :)