Reviews for The Devoted Fan
Mary Rose chapter 11 . 3/27
Nice story. So, she never goes back? I admit I wonder if she died in her world or what.
Syndi-Dowell chapter 11 . 3/25
Cute very cute. :)
Irrelevant86 chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
I love this story you should write a sequel!
GodlyJewel chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
I loved this story! You have no idea how many times I’ve wanted a chance like Emily’s to go in and change the “Lovers Be Lost” episode. I loved the humor you put into it and the Devin/OC pairing was genius (though I’m skeptical about William/Marry). I noticed the relationship had a My Fake Fiancé element to it, making even funnier. Great job!
NYCUtopia chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
Nef, that was freaking hilarious! I had missed it, but I found it in our BBurl database at batbwfol ;-)

At first amid my laughter I thought 'What? a Mary Sue AND an omniscient deus ex machina?" but then I got distracted by Devin - and I didn't see the time (the chapters) pass!

(and you know what - I really should have thought of Devin Cravin' for a Terse Verse in the Winterfest Daily Challenges)

Claire
Catherine Maya chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
I was smiling like an idiot through the whole thing!
Amanda Mullins chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
D'aww, I love this story! It's simply delightful! :D
geomagic chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
This WAS a fun fluffy romantic story and I really enjoyed it. I think it's interesting that such a tragic romance can have so many fans that love happy endings. I remember when I first heard that they were going to kill Catherine off, my first reaction was noooooooo. That has pretty much been my reaction since. That is why I look to fan fiction such as this to rectify that ending. Thanks for the story. (another fan of happy endings)
Saphire Skyle chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
Absolutley and utterly fantastic!
Thomas Mc chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
Just finished your story and I really enjoyed it. I especially liked Emily ending up with Devin since I like happy endings. Also liked the part about Father not being fooled by Devin and Emily's stories even if he won't accept the truth of where she comes from. I am also a fan of 'The Equalizer' (I used him in one of my stories) and I thought it was a great idea the way you brought him into the story. I look forward to seeing more of your stories (maybe one about McCall's reaction when he is first introduced to the tunnels and Vincent, hint, hint).
Dreamer1985 chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
It's cool the couples got together.
RedNightBird chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
I can see Emily is going on a lifetime roller coaster ride with DEVIN...(line forms to the left for all other women wanting to experience the SAME JOY!)

Great tale...always worthy of hearing it from you hand.

What's cooking in that brain of your next?

Be well!
RedNightBird chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Hah! if William knew it was Baby...not food! That's OK...It;s good that William did get to give her a few good meals.

Go DEV!
Saissa chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
So Alls well that ends well.

I hope Emily is OK for not returning to the real world.

Great story.
Saphire Skyle chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
Wow! Amazing! I LOVE the Devin/Emily banter its great -)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »