Reviews for Abandoned
Post U Later chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
God Damn That Demon Bitch! I Really Hope That Sam Shoots Her In The Head With The Colt!
Post U Later chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Oh Man, No Dean, Don't Listen To Those Bastard Demons! What They Tell You Is All Lies! Sam Cares About You, John Loved You! He Went To Hell FOR You, Not BECAUSE Of You. There's A BIG Difference! Don't Give In Dean! Sam & Bobby Are There To Save You!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Oh Man, Poor Dean. I Sure Hope They Make It Before Dean Dies! He Really Didn't Sound Good At All!
Neshomeleh chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Too bad you didn't use that get well card as something that had showed the demons were Dean was. I'm a bit wondering why Ruby wasn't effected by the demons trap at the motel door - she knocked, so she had to be standing there. But I liked your story, and Dean is always a pleasure;)
Neshomeleh chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
I wonder why Ruby didn't tell him earlier where Dean was, if she had tracked every of the other demons move... No, Ruby is definitely not nice.
PyreePyrous chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Oh god! Haha, never thought someone would actually use my name. . . It's like woah, my first and middle! Ha, and in a way I am a feline...
Victoriaswords chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
:) i ove a doby dean with a side of mother-hen sam! loved it!
Anthora09 chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
I love how you portray their relationship! Thanks for sharing this story!
corneroffandom chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
Don't know if you intended to do so, but when you put the author's note chapter up, you deleted the chapter where they handled the demon.

That said, I enjoyed reading this story. Good job. :3
babyreaper chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
Fantastic end chapter, I loved loopy Dean, so funny. Thanks goodness he was going to be OK, and the demons plan didn't work. Sorry to see the end of the story though. Thanks for writing it and sharing.
smalld1171 chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
Hi! I enjoyed this story very much and I thought the ending was wonderful. Thanks for a great journey and for sharing your story with us. Take care and happy writing! ;)
BeautyOfTheDark-KLM chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
aww, a perfect ending. This is great, made me smile. in face im still smiling haha.

I remember singing that song as a kid, and having many a debate over whether it was a purple creature that ate people or a creature that ate purple people. Haha, thankyou for this lovely story and a great ending, oh how i love to reminisce (; x
s2 dean alec jensen chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
Lovely! :)
smalld1171 chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
Hi there! I am really, really, REALLY enjoying your story! I loved this chapter as I have all the others! I look forward to your next update, thanks again! :)
babyreaper chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
Great chapter, I love that Sam is back to being the loving younger brother Dean needs but Hate that Ruby has shown up again. Really don't know how Sam could have fallen for her manipulative ways, he was so naive. He should listen to his big brother. Is Sam going to be able to save Dean in this fic? More soon. Thanks...