Reviews for Want you to Want me
Gubefan1989 chapter 5 . 6/30
I didn't read this, I forgot to add one more comment, men like Edward who just take what they want by pressure, guilt trip or however whatever they have to do including unwanted advances, then pulling "I'm leaving because you want me to" are manipulative bastards, who if things don't work out the way they want them to can devolve into abusers very quickly. He's playing on Jasper's sympathy to have him and he will have Jasper no matter what he has to do, with no considerationfor Jaspe.
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 6/30
This is going too fast First of all, if Jasper was a woman, we'd be calling this sexual assault. Edward is just determined to get his way. He wants Jasper, and he's just going to pressure him and pressure him. And jasper is once again "being a man" and he's going to let Edward,have his way, whether he is ready or not. He just went that fast from still being upset with edward,to hoping into bed with him. If gets hurt yet again he has no one to blame but himself. Oh dear, get out the violins, poor Edward, he had a terrible childhood and he was so jealous of Jasper that he blackmailed Jasper's boyfriend into dumping him, because he wanted Jasper for himself, but instead of pursing him, he proceeded to torment him and destroyed Jasper's painting. Why?He wanted Jasper for himself. Jasper is really disgusting me, and I hate to say it, but he deserves no sympathy, and I no longer want to read about him leading with his dick.
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 6/30
I couldn't even finish this the two of them are assholes. And frankly, I'm sick and tired of creeps who never had love terrorizing other people to make up for their hurt. Jasper was wwrong the first time to fuck Edward and he's wrong now. Not sure if I can read this. So sick and tired of that shit. I was hurt, oh boo how, lots of people had terrible chdhoods, they don't go around bullying other kids, destroying their property. Edward needs to give Jasper time, all he sees is the boy who made his teen year hell on earth. Jasper not without fault no fucking someone you don't like for "stress relief"
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 6/30
Again with the pity party, another asshole man, I want to talk to him now and he's going to listen. Ah, great another bullying tactic. What a creep
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 6/30
Why, why, why didn't Jasper tell Bella what he did to his painting? It's true, men are assholes, think with the small head, what a jerk. Really pissed off at what an idiot he is.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/30
IMHO, Jasper, should have made Edward sweat a little bit, I think he took him to bed too soon. Hot smexy chapter, but still, Edward was a bastard and what he did to Jasper's painting was downright malicious.
mindluver chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
Yeah! Go Jasper.
mindluver chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Great chapter. Read like a one shot I know I'd want to continue, so thank you for doing it! Can't wait for more.
berniedette chapter 12 . 5/1/2015
There is so much going on in this story. I feel like my head is gonna explode.
I know the boys love each other deeply but I honestly can't see how they can ever make it work for the long run. I can't even imagine them having a future. Their love seems to be full and fast, like Romeo and Juliet.
And by that, I mean they will die... young and tragically.

Well, that's how it feels to me I guess.
berniedette chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Holyyyyy SHIT. The first chapter is insaaaane! How could you start a story like this?! Omg tho. So amazing.
firpogirl chapter 48 . 3/25/2015
It's alwa great to come back and read this story again! It's freaking great!
Curiosity62 chapter 48 . 3/24/2015
The ending to this fab story is nothing short of perfect. I loved every single word. I fully intend on reading this story over and over again. Loved so much!
brynn.brigham chapter 48 . 2/5/2015
Just reread this story for the umpteenth time and I swear I love it more and more! Thought I had reviewed the Epi but it was perfect. Perfect ending for a perfect story
igee778 chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
I kinda want jasper to be in the middle of a quick fuck XD im a horrible person o.O
igee778 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Is it bad I kinda just wanted him to leave in the morning for vengence XD like I wanted it so bad. .
1,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »