Reviews for Want you to Want me
berniedette chapter 12 . 5/1
There is so much going on in this story. I feel like my head is gonna explode.
I know the boys love each other deeply but I honestly can't see how they can ever make it work for the long run. I can't even imagine them having a future. Their love seems to be full and fast, like Romeo and Juliet.
And by that, I mean they will die... young and tragically.

Well, that's how it feels to me I guess.
berniedette chapter 1 . 4/30
Holyyyyy SHIT. The first chapter is insaaaane! How could you start a story like this?! Omg tho. So amazing.
firpogirl chapter 48 . 3/25
It's alwa great to come back and read this story again! It's freaking great!
Curiosity62 chapter 48 . 3/24
The ending to this fab story is nothing short of perfect. I loved every single word. I fully intend on reading this story over and over again. Loved so much!
brynn.brigham chapter 48 . 2/5
Just reread this story for the umpteenth time and I swear I love it more and more! Thought I had reviewed the Epi but it was perfect. Perfect ending for a perfect story
igee778 chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
I kinda want jasper to be in the middle of a quick fuck XD im a horrible person o.O
igee778 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Is it bad I kinda just wanted him to leave in the morning for vengence XD like I wanted it so bad. .
ncbexie25 chapter 48 . 8/11/2014
This was my first J/E and what a way to start! I loved this so much and my heart hurts that it's over!
DeeFC chapter 48 . 6/13/2014
I enjoyed this story, thank you for sharing it :)
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Want You To Want Me has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in May on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
35nanou chapter 48 . 5/15/2014
Désolée pour ce commentaire tardif mais comme pour toute histoire avant de lire le dernier chapitre je relis depuis le début ce qui me permet de me remémorer toute l'histoire et parfois de voir certains aspects de l'histoire sous des angles différents, sans compter le plaisir que cela me procure!
Que j'aime ce dernier chapitre, il est à l'image de l'histoire dans son ensemble. Même si les garçons se sont construits une vie pleine et heureuse, tu as tout de même mis un moment de tension en parlant d'Esmée et avec cette rencontre d'anciens élèves.
Le point principal étant la vie qu'ils se sont crées avec une famille, des amis et deux beaux enfants aimants et avec du caractère comme leurs papas, malgré toutes les embûches qu'ils ont rencontrés mais qui ne leurs ont pas résisté!
Je suis un peu triste de devoir les quitter mais tout à une fin et merci à toi pour avoir partager cette histoire avec nous.
A bientôt.
ChefJayla chapter 48 . 5/14/2014
Awwe. Loved this story. Thank you.
sasharose11 chapter 48 . 5/14/2014
Oh my, the warm fuzzies! Such a wonderful way to end their story! Fabulous! Thank you for sharing this story, I've enjoyed every moment. I think I just might have to go back and start over again ;-)
Lilla-D chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Aw that was beautiful. I'm so sad that the ride is over. Thanks so much for sharing your story. I've loved every single chapter :-)
Tinkalinka chapter 48 . 5/11/2014
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story. It has been a pleasure to follow the development of your characters... And the lemons have only added to the pleasure.
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »