Reviews for Getting to Know you
Dugleik chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
brilliant story
Carol J chapter 5 . 2/2/2005
I love your story! It's great!
Ascendant Angel chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
That was both moving and entertaining I loved it.
Scaramouche chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
This is really good. Hoping for more.
J.W chapter 3 . 9/10/2002
A D in anotomy, huh? just so long as your never my nurse!(kidding) Really great story by the way.
Webmaster48048 chapter 5 . 5/10/2002
I loved it. Please come and write at my FREE fan-fiction site! I begg you please!
Sara chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
This was a good storie and I hope ther will be more to come.

S
julz chapter 5 . 4/20/2002
thanx 4 finishig it, this was a really good read, seemed like it could have happened.
Mary Rose chapter 5 . 4/19/2002
That was great. I love happy endings.
parisindy chapter 5 . 4/19/2002
awwwwww i don't want it to end!

that was great! You know you got me think about if beka ever did say "i'll never leave you" i need to do some research!

It was a really great story ... it's a nice board because there are a certain group of writers i've come to depend on for a good story and you're in that group ... i'm starting to look forward to the fan fic almost if not more then the show... especially the stories that focus on Harper and Beka.

well once again great story i'm looking forward to the next one!

holy freakin cali-melons my turn again!
Mercury's Winter chapter 5 . 4/18/2002
Bravo! Standing ovation!

College is rough, hard work but it pays off...eventually ;)

Summer is coming though, and then I don't think you'll have much of an excuse! LOL :D
Raven chapter 5 . 4/18/2002
Excellent, excellent, excellent. All I can say. Beautiful characterization, beautiful plot, and beautifully done over all. Would you listen to me gushing and aweing over here? Really, this was a great story written by a great author. Fantastic!

By the way, I loved the Beka story you wrote too. Loved the past you made for her, it was exactly like I thought it was going to be. Keep on writing!

By the way, I've been thinking, and I'm going to start writing my new story soon. It's going to be pretty much the same as yours, only I have Rev and Vex Pac in mine. We'll see how it goes. Good luck to you with school and with stories. We both need it.

Raven
Bolo chapter 5 . 4/18/2002
It cant be the ending, there so much more left, like when they meet Trance or Rev.
Ciara chapter 5 . 4/18/2002
That was really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really GREAT!
Dalakh chapter 4 . 4/14/2002
oooo, extremely cool! great writing too! i need more! i'd forgotten how much i loved andromeda!

luv,

Lani

(formely known as Space Alien)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »