Reviews for From the East
TOO CUTE. Me gusta.
WhiteRoseRed chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Just awesome!
Grace Ryan chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Thanks for the great review :) It was so nice that I decided to check out your stuff :) This story was so sweet. The idea of Kurt and Blaine splitting up is heartbreaking to me, so I'm glad they never went through with it. :)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Inspired by your Critisism Love:

My only criticism is DAMN YOU FOR MAKING ME LOVE THEM, YOU AND YOUR WRITING EVEN MORE!

Fantastic really. So yeah, at least for me critisism really equals love here.

Thanks so much for sharing, and I hope by now you are not ill anymore.

love, M
Onee-san chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Ah, now I get it. Not what I was expecting, but at least I understand now. :) I was sitting here thinking Blaine was thinking of killing himself, because that's where my head goes when I read "please don't do this" and "I don't think I can do this." At any rate, I'm glad to know what was going on when you wrote this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
was there suppose to be a story before this? because im seriously lost here _

though overall it was good :)
NarutardedGleek chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I'm honestly kinda confused... What was going on in the beginning? I feel kinda stupid saying that...
Mawiiish chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
aaawww :'D that was so sweeet! I loved it :D your writing is so.. um.. what 's the word? .. cute, but .. Well, it's amazing, ok? Keep writing pwwwweease :D
Onee-san chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
So I like it, it's kind of surreal and intangible, which is a good way to tell a story. I just kind of wish I knew what was going on in the beginning. There's a lot there that is unexplained, and while that kind of adds to the abstract of the story, it kind of leaves me hanging as a reader.