Reviews for When You Close Your Eyes
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
amazing, only wish it could have happened.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Well..not sure if the show would have actually let them kiss in the episode but Rose showing her hurt and Doctor letting her into his mind should have been in the episode...Obviously he held Rose special for a long time now and to let some strange (who cares if she was royal) woman inside his head/her head gave me an unpleasant shock...Sometimes the Doctor acts like a daft...like really.

It was nice reading the chapter, especially since I have just watched this episode. (re-watched for the...n' time)
Sarahkayt chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Nice! This is how it should have ended! :)
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Do you know the type of fluff that makes you go "SQEEEEEEEEEE!"? This was it.
Deleted account5 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
So sweet and beautiful! Thank you for writing! Love it!
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Yes! Exactly how it should've ended! What was up with this Frenchwoman stealing him away in mere hours from Rose, the Doctor's obvious soulmate? I completely disagreed with the lovelornness (new word) of the Doctor over Reinette's letter. I mean, come on!

Thank you for writing this!

(Just a few things to fix in terms of the dialogue. When it switches from person to person, you should make it a new paragraph. Otherwise it's difficult to tell immediately who is saying what.)
DarlingDracorex chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Hello MissFictionPrincess!

That was perfect! It would have been a great ending to that episode... unfortunately Ten/Rose had a much more tragic story than this... Doomsday killed me! The fact that he never got to tell her that he loved her... Oh my god, I died. And then the Daleks had to go and ruin everything by shooting him and then he had to go and get himself duplicated... it was Farscape all over again!

ANyway... enough ranting. I loved this short little one-shot! The description was beautiful and I think you wrote the characters really well! I could hear the actors saying the words in my head, and that only happens when the dialogue is written perfectly.

Just two little nitpicky things... I always appreciate it when people point out spelling errors in my stories, so I thought I would do the same for you. 'Consol' has an 'e' at the end, so it should read 'console', and in the second to last paragraph you spelled 'feel' as 'fell'. :)

~ Love, Michelle
bikelock28 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
hmmm...it was alright
BMWWfreak chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Lovely story :D Very sweet.
lauraxtennant chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I generally just live by the philosophy that time can be rewritten thus that episode and all its out-of-characterness does not exist in the universe. However, from time to time, I find myself remembering it, and then I get a bit (a lot) angry, so I write or read fanfic regarding it to cheer me up. So thankyou, because I literally read the Wikipedia page regarding that episode yesterday (gosh, I cause myself so much unnecessary PAIN) and could feel the anger building up, so I needed to read this nice little fic where all is put right :) Thanks for that :D

Just one tiny suggestion - I don't mean to nitpick, but sometimes it's easier to read stories when the dialogue is written on separate lines, so that it's easier to see who's saying what :)

Laura xx
seablue4u chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This so needed to happen. This was really good.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
thanks for sharing...have to wonder if they would have gotten closer had Rose actually shared her feelings during that very frustrating episode!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
*sigh* why couldn't TGiTF end like that. I hate that episode. I refuse to watch it! that and Doomsday.

why did the Doctor have to be so stupid during that episode. Poor Rose.

anyway great story loved it!
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Good! Hate GITF with a loathing passion, and I've read a lot of remakes for GITF(even my friend user Logan the Awesome wrote one on here), and yours is well done! Thanks! :D

~Katy
Haven14 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Would it have been SO HARD for them to ACTUALLY put this in he episode? I think not!