Reviews for The Honeymoon Scene
alyaJackson chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
this story seriously should have more reviews and followers. But i'm sure nothing will held you back. you are such a great writer. I worship your stories! Keep writing!
mirinjen chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
It's a very sweet Keith's innocence so much.
0netflixme0 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
love it.
MonsterGirl13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
could u maybe write a sequal?
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Very cute(: And, funny, haha. I was laughing and 'awe-ing' throughout the whole story.

Keep writing.

-Taylor Tonks
alwaysgocrazy chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
aww! i need to read the first story for this! hehe but this was really good! :D
thegoodgirldoll chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
YOU SHOULD DO A STORY WITH HER BEING PREGNANT AND THEIR FAMILY...OH MY GOSH.
Purple Shamrock 17 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
HEY! I'm finally reviewing! I know, it's been FOREVER but i've been stressed with school work that i have to finish before the semester and ff reading has been the last thing on my mind. So the only thing i can say, is I'M SORRY! And I promise to make this a nice long review to make for it :)

Keith was SO in character with finding the random facts book and reading them off to Natalie; I kept imagining him as 17 so it was weird (but cute and awesome) to think of them as married. :) The flight attendent part was hilarious because a) she probably would've gotten her ass fired if she really acted like that and b) Keith's obliviousness was so awesome, how he just went along with her. I particulary liked when he mentioned her name and Natalie squealed, I could totally see her doing that! And I can't imagine overhearing their sex-in-the-bathroom argument, although im sure everyone was asleep but still...awkward!

And of course, I LOVED Natalie getting stuck in the bed :)) It was hilarious and I liked your description of their "activities", totally get what they were doing without being overly graphic. And I loved Keith's comment when he realized, "Oh, wow! You are stuck!" And his Weirdest Sex List was great, especially when Natalie pointed out that they handn't actually done any of it, but i sure hope they're using protection!

AND YES! The Tube prostitute part! LOVED IT, but I'm sure you know why. Again, Keit's obliviouusness was great and so cute but considering that he's probably never seen a prostitute before, and his ultimate realization, were priceless.

I really liked the part about Keith's mom and Stonehenge, it's nice to think that she liked to do crazy things like her son. It was a nice contrast to all the fun and crazy that they were doing. I thought the tag part was a little exsesive but hey, it's your story. :) And of course the ending was cute with them on the London Eye...it really does sound like the one at Navy Pier in Chicago cuz it moves so slowly and such.

Anyway great and hilarious honeymoon for them, they totally deserved it! Hopefully you can forgive me for the latness of this but I really enjoyed reading it and betaing it! :) Always happy to help with Keith fanfics. Can't for you to post all the other great stories you have and expect my HP fics soon!

Ttyl! :)
KYoung chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I LOVED it...I was looking forward to it forever and I checked your site to see if it was up and it made my day! Well done :)
JJJameson chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Well, if Keith wants to get closer to the Stonehenge monuments, he should join a Druid sect. It's my understanding that the Druids get special dispensation to hold their rites within the Stonehenge circle during the solstices.

Y'know, that would be kind of a neat story line: Keith converts to Druidism, becomes a charismatic Druid leader in Europe, and, based on his near-death experience with cancer which gives him the cachet of having come back from the dead, is worshipped by many as the A/C!

Hmm... Okay, maybe I've read too many of those "Left Behind" novels. I should stop there.

Anyway, another yeoman effort by Acciodanrad9! Keep up the good work! I enjoyed the story!
AllTheWayUp12 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
YEAAH. Long time, no talk! HAHA.

Still remember me? It took me a month to remember that you updated. Because I was busy, then I forgot I ever received that mail and then didn't bother checking my mail for a looong time. But apparently, I didn't forget completely since I remembered it after reading a ficpress story with Keith as the protagonist's name. ))

OH, you know, I absolutely LOVE Keith and his childishness. He's such a cutie. And for YOU to write a story THIS long, let's give you a round of applause. D - Y!M emoticon. :P Hehe, at least, in your story, you made the people SANE. Yes, SANE. I mean, in the movie, Keith said he's "out of the whole high school food chain" but who in their right mind wouldn't be attracted to him? I don't blame the stewardess and the other girls for hitting on him. He's just TOO cute. )) Yes, my stupidity strikes again. This story should be more popular. YOU as an author should be more popular. And I should stay on topic! :))

You have another story comin' up? I promise to be your first reviewer! Well, I hope so.

If you're wondering why I'm not signed in, I forgot my password and I'm to lazy to change it. HAHA, stupid me. But you can still send me a message, if you have the patience to go look for my account. :))

-AllThewWayUp12

P.S - Did I mention how much I loved your story? And you? And Keith? And Natalie? And Elisabeth Harnois? AND JESSE! I. Love. Jesse. ))

P.P.S - CHIRPIE!

P.P.P.S - They don't sell stuffed animals in McDonalds anymore. :( *sigh*
demigre chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
It was a great chapter! Full of fun and funny scenes - I laughed so hard so many times, especially with the scene in the fountain and with an almost naked Keith chasing Natalie in the hotel! These two were my favorite! I also liked the scene with Ms Barbie Doll and how Natalie dealt with her. All in all, I enjoyed reading it so much and I can't wait reading the next story you have in store for us!
triptopax chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Seriously? This. Is. It? It seems to be WAY too short! I’m SO disappointed!

Of course, not that I didn’t like it! It was so freaking good to see you finally posted it, but….Crap, I WANT MORE!

All right, I don’t know what to start with… Maybe that: it’s my actually first review here! I wrote you so many things about your stories, but I never wrote you any actual review on the site. Maybe I should… Anyway… Honeymoon Scene! YEAH!

I admit, I missed to see them again. I work with Natalie and Keith every single day, but I was so exited to see them in new story… I know I hadn’t wait as long as other people (because I found Times Infinity so late) but waiting was still frustrating!

I love them, you know? And I love their Honeymoon! It was really hilarious story. I was laughing like crazy most of the time.

During all the time I had unclear impression that immediately something bad would happen .. That they get into a fight, or one of them will be hurt ... But why you would do it, right?

I agree with Keith (although reluctantly, because there more good scenes), but a scene with swallowing by the bed was just HILARIUS. I laughed for a good few minutes so hard that I got tears in my eyes. My boyfriend asked me if I can breath anymore. My God! I love this moment:

"Fuck!" she screamed, as her head fell deeper between the crack.

This was not fun.

"I am!" grunted Keith in between gasps, and at this, he thrust harder, causing Natalie to fall yet again, deeper into the crack. How was he not noticing this? She was being swallowed by the bed!

I love when Keith was talking about random/interesting/annoying Natalie facts from his book. And when he’s talking British accent! That was totally him!

I love, LOVE scene when Natalie showed Ms. Barbie Doll her wedding ring and people around started to claps their hands! She deserved it!

I love when Keith kissed Natalie in the pub and said: "Showing them I'm yours." He is just so sweet :D

I like Keith’s imaginary Weirdest Sex List. But he didn’t mention about sex in dressing room, and I just translated that scene, so… But I love to know they are doing this.. :D

I love their play in fountain. I was little bit confused, ‘cause in Poland that game looks little bit different and I didn’t know you call “You are ‘it’” but I get the point after a while.

I really enjoyed the scene with Stonehenge. I like how Natalie did it for Keith. I’m glad you added it, because I recently translated the scene with Would You Rather game and he mentioned his mother there.

"You can't said I didn't get my adventurousness from someone." I always thought he get his adventurousness from his father, but apparently both of his parents were… mischievous :)

I really like the scene with secret doors. It was little bit magic and you know… Then the woman told them about six kids and stuff, so I get really curious if she’s right :D I can’t really imagine Keith having babies (although in my minds he always freaking out somehow;D)

I know that this reply it’s totally mess up! And it’s ridiculously long! I’m sorry, I can’t help myself to tell you everything!

I going to miss them again… And now for good, because this is over of this story… I’m kind of really sad, you know. I think translating Times Infinity gonna help me a little bit and I know you have more stories to share, but still… Ah… I have no proper ending, so this is it ;)

Good Job! I’m waiting for another your fanfics!