Reviews for we're all mad here
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
The ending to this was so beautiful. It was well written too.
peace for the night chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
And there go my feels!

Thanks for writing this :)
songs chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
OH! this was lovely. annie & finnick are just heartbreaking. and you write them perfectly.
matsuokaskous chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I'm in tears now. Goddamnit.
(this is totally going to my favourites).
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
g!
HauntedSilver chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I'm crying right now. It doesn't help that my iPod decided to play Secondhand Serenade's cover of Fix You.

That was beautiful. Every important moment of their life you captured beautifully and perfectly and the emotion was perfect, and your writing style is incredible and it's all just flawless.

I'm all out of words.

HauntedSilver
KaraokeLeo chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh my, the feels. I love Finnick and Annie now I must read more. T_T I loved it, you did awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I'm crying, but I love it!
sparkling unicorn chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is freaking adorable! I love it all from the first line to the last "because of him I won!" And it's all flowy and I understood their feelings, though they don't talk much. It's just so beautifully romantic. Congrats on writing such a nice one-shot!
BlissAbsent chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was really beautiful.
I think it captured the characters perfectly.
It froze them and held them still, so we could examine their every detail at great length and find them both deep and vibrant.
It did not excessively repeat scenes form the book, it has an original and enchanting style.
I loved it!
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Awe!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
*sobs*
RennFlight chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is an achingly beautiful summation of Finnick and Annie's relationship; it's lovely and painful and wonderful. I absolutely loved it.
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Use of the prompt was really cool. I like how it reoccurred until finally at the end it became a sort of happy meaning, even though it's tinged with a little bit of sadness.
underlings chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was a wonderful introspection into the finnickannie relationship. I loved the chronology of it and the way you managed to convey so much information through few words. I also liked the little moment at the end with Annie and her son as well as the last line. You did an excellent job, and the rest of your HG stuff is wonderful as well!