Reviews for White Lies
my2galspal chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
That was a hard story to like for so many reasons, but like it I do. Your writing is fantastic, but what a difficult life your Bella had. While I do love angst I also love a happy ending and I really had to stretch my imagination to consider that a happy ending. Ultimately Bella was strong and made the tough decision in her best interest but it's hard when there's no picket fence.

Thanks so much for sharing your writing. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.
Creampuf99 chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Ok so I agree that Edward has issues, but the fact that she went ahead and slept with his best Friend again, WOW! She deserved to be called a whore by him. She should have left him if she was that troubled by his behavior. I am actually upset she feels betrayed here. I know it's probably an unpopular opinion, but no matter how Emmett "tricked" her she should have said no.
Lovelybrutal chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Yay! Sorry this took me so long to read, i have been so fail a reading lately, got to set aside time to catch up! But i just had to let you know how great this was! i was laughing and grinning in the Goodwill scene (overalls!) and the lemon was scorching hot. that amazing feeling she starts to get, the "maybe he likes me the same way i like him" feeling, you capture it so sweetly! This was an awesome chapter and such a wonderful birthday gift, thank you so much! You were so thoughtful to make my birthday feel so special with your words, and i really appreciate it, sweetness. Thank you so much!
Twilight44 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Poor B in that awful job.
ElyseCharles chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Jess, I friggin LOVED that update. Well I friggin love this story, but whatevs. I'm so curious to find out more about Edward. Can't wait to see how this progresses. Love ya baby.
Chilly Howdy chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Hey Sweets! Thanks for another awesome update :) Loved it! See you next time :) Chilly x
XxGrace.Jones.20xX chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I really liked it although it would have been better if u carried on oh well
twilly chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Wow. Bella can't/won't stop working even though Edward comes back, and I on HER side! That's no small feat, to get me to go against Edward like that. And to think she made the right decision for her and her daughter. I loved it.
lebells1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Totally didn't expect her to say no, at the end. Edward is a big ass for leaving. He doesn't get to walk back into their lives just because he realises it, and he wants to involve in their lives. Where is he when she's pregnant, with his child? Yes, both are at faults, but I can't possibly think of how they're going to get back together.

Thank you for this amazing o/s. Found it in 'LoveLikeFire' contest community. Great work! :)

I'm puttin' this on alert. I'm excited to read the outtakes, if you do write them. :)
one of eddie's girls chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Omg a tissue warning was definayely needed for that... It was well written but heart breaking...
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
loved this story but it was very sad. Bella was very brave at the end to send Edward away xx
Mgg1606 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
very sad!

Hey there paisana, you have a way with words, thanks for sharing.

lanigirl96003 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
i really like this !
obsmama chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Well done thanks so much for sharing! Good luck in the contest!
Chandra456 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wow! That was nice. I loved this.