Reviews for Just the Beginning
SongtotheMoon17 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was very good! Why in the world does this not have more reviews! I loved getting to see the train ride from Hermione's point of view. And Parvati, Padma, and Lavender were so mean! No wonder she hung out with Harry and Ron instead. I know how she feels though, I've heard people I thought were my friends talking like that as well. Oooh and Fred and George! "No but we have a tarantula, want to see?" sooo Fred and George! Keep up the good work!
Ms. Ashley chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I've always loved Hermione! She was my favorite character as soon as she went into Harry and rons compartment. I can relate to her because I love books and alot of people shun me at school and I'm label me as the freak. I enjoy the company of books and my librarian than gossiping barbies! :/ good story!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Jennifer chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Great story!
Invisiblegirl3 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
So that's why Hermione didn't get along with the Gryfindor girls...
SnowSwimmer chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
loved it!
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Brilliant!

Kamai6
BookWorm77071 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
You mentioned in your story that Lavender is a Halfblood, but somewhere it said that she was a Muggleborn. Just to let you you know. Other than that, I liked it a lot!
bubbles11 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Hiya! This is such a cute fic, Hermione's exactly as I imagined her! I hate when people won't tell you what they're laughing at...grr! Please update Bookworms are Right, this is Interesting soon! Pretty please with Chocolate Frogs on top?
buddygirl1004 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Haha! Great fic! We've always wondered how Hermione ende up helping Neville!

The Quads