Reviews for Way Too Turned on for Math Class
Patd06 chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
This was a really awesome story...I think you did a really good job and I love it:)
hwangpah chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Wow, that was one long A/N xD

THIS STORY IS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS. That byakuya bit towards the end did it for me :D It's sort of like a semi-crackfic with lots of smut. I loved it :D PLEASE WRITE MOARRRRR!
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
ya dont suck...you blow xD lmao. Good two shot story. Poor Kuchiki but then again he deserved it cuz he gave Ichi a detention for a stupid reason
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
gettin busted...gotta be awkward
Kazugami Saichi Hakuraichi chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Well, it's cool and awesome story.

Yeah, I really do wanted for this one like bondage-thing. And when I read the summary, I really happy! XDDD...

I think everything was good enough and I love it.

Okay then, just keep going!

By: KaSaHa

P.S: sorry if my english was bad. I come from another country. :D
AileetaStarrk chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
i'm here to tell you how much i ABSOLOUTLY LOVED IT WITH ALL MY HEART AND I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME PERSON AGAIN BECAUSE OF HOW GENUINELY AWESOME IT WAS.
FaNdOm BiTcHsLaP chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
awesome! it has everything a good grimmichi should have! i'm still salivating over this!
Lochness Nessie chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Love. This. Fucking. Fic.

I love the dialog between the two. And I love the nympho-ness of them both. VERY sexy bondage-ish scene! Love love love.
Barakuro69 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
OMG IMMA FUCKIN MARRY YOU! lol yeah it was great and it is one of the few kinky ones i can find in a school enviorment! You made my life so thank you and as soon as i saw the teacher was kuchiki my face was this - (O) I took all the love i gave to skrillex and instead transfered it to you it should be there in a few days i couldnt afford to send it first class So i hope life is great and in three years (Freshman)ill have 4 years of french! :P 3
Account Cleared chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I really liked this fanfiction and would love to see more from you.

And I actually thought the knocking out part was pretty funny. Put a smile on my face and made me giggle. XDD

-Lyra*
Rein Lloyd chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
ok, awesomeness. keep writing, this is just so hot :D

wierd byakuya, like "Conciousness, I don't like this dream, knock me out! HAhah
Rein Lloyd chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
omg! i blushed for the first time in ages just by reading this! Hahaha. nice
xxangelbitexx chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
muhaha.!that was AWESOME.!luuuuv itttt oh btw that was schmexyy
Gurgicalcipher chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
This was really good! Please keep up the good work. I would love to see Kisuke x Ichigo.
SecretDime chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
i loved it! so good!

can you write a byakuyaxichigo? please?