Reviews for He Deals in Lust
Sweetciel chapter 4 . 7/21
No. I was wrong. THIS is the cruelest cliffhanger you've left me on. You mentioned some medical concerns. I hope all is better now.
Raevyn Skyee Michaelis chapter 4 . 6/29
*cries* WHY YOU DO THIS?! I was JUST becoming a damn VanVen fan and you pull this on me?! Nooooooooo! Unacceptable!

Pwease give me HDIL back... I'll give you cookies.
Pokemon FTW chapter 4 . 6/2
Are you planning on continuing this any time soon? I mean, I know it's been 3.5 years... but it doesn't hurt to ask.
WithinVenus chapter 4 . 4/30/2016
Update soon eue
roxas chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
fucking vanitas!
CuriousLeaf chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Awe I would really love to continue reading this story!
kittenpawsthethird chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
XD i just finish reading the first three chapters and read the note. I'm happy your still working on this but feel kinda dumb cause I'll have to reread them (but I'm pretty sure the new and improved chapters will be amazing).
yuki1101 chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Please pleaseeeee continue this story! The cliffhanger is killling me XC hehe
Fabrieze chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Dropping by a review to show my support for the continuation of this fanfiction ; v ;. It's difficult to find nice VanVen stories around, especially compared to other pairings, but I really enjoyed this one so far! I love the characterizations-Ven's intelligence and determination, Sora's blissfully ignorant yet not a total child, and, of course, Vanitas the sinful little demon himself. Everything is just so wonderful, I definitely would love to keep reading more!
Bassy66 chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
...ok. saving it.
Eternal Abyss 59 chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
I love this story :D Can't wait for more :)
NightFury101 chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
YAY!
Meeee chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
I miss this sooooo much!
Manami Nightray chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
More! Please! ;_;
Angelic Warrior chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Wish I could have an account, but can't so I can't PM you. When will you finish rewriting the story, I love it so much!