Reviews for He Deals in Lust
ZombieLeafeon chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Awe I would really love to continue reading this story!
kittenpawsthethird chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
XD i just finish reading the first three chapters and read the note. I'm happy your still working on this but feel kinda dumb cause I'll have to reread them (but I'm pretty sure the new and improved chapters will be amazing).
yuki1101 chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Please pleaseeeee continue this story! The cliffhanger is killling me XC hehe
Fabrizee chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Dropping by a review to show my support for the continuation of this fanfiction ; v ;. It's difficult to find nice VanVen stories around, especially compared to other pairings, but I really enjoyed this one so far! I love the characterizations-Ven's intelligence and determination, Sora's blissfully ignorant yet not a total child, and, of course, Vanitas the sinful little demon himself. Everything is just so wonderful, I definitely would love to keep reading more!
Bassy66 chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
...ok. saving it.
Eternal Abyss 59 chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
I love this story :D Can't wait for more :)
gregory.stewart.75 chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
YAY!
Meeee chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
I miss this sooooo much!
Manami Nightray chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
More! Please! ;_;
Angelic Warrior chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Wish I could have an account, but can't so I can't PM you. When will you finish rewriting the story, I love it so much!
kuefox chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Hope you can update soon! This is really well-written! w
Ni-chan9 chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
i feel like every author does this after a hiatus, so i shouldn't be surprised. still, you should've seen my face when i saw this at the top of my favorite stories omg lol can't wait for your updates! happy writing!
silverrain1001 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Oh my gosh it to have u soon ]
D chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
It's so good to see you back!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2012