Reviews for A Tale Of Two Bros
SpiritHolly chapter 11 . 4/8
Totally love how you incorporated Supernatual characters into the plot.
ExitPhillyLAS chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
I really love this story! Please continue...
AnnechanB chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
I love this collection. It is inspiring all by itself;) thanks for sharing your amazing talent.
Sam it's my real chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Yes I did enjoy!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
I have read this story like a total of 23 times and I love it more each time so thank you!
Misa3000 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
This story, was really nice.
Love Sam/Puck broomance, but you up it out a couple a levels! Go you! ;)
guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
I love this story. Would love it if you would continue. Would love to read about the bachelor party and when Puck won the Grammy.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
"And well Puck wasn't Finn, so Mr. Schuster's attention would be fairly limited as far as this was concerned" OMG haha
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
I've recently been in to bromance and I love this!
Darcie chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Amazing as always. Please keep writing, this is one if not my favourite of favouriteness of fanfictions. Wait, did that make sense? Anyway, please keep writing, maybe do a chapter or part where Sam gets hurt, I've always loved fanfictions where my favourite character gets hurts somehow. Please? As a special request, I'll give you a cookie...:)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
lmao loved it an miss them all so much an what they have been doin cant wait for more
polarpi chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
I absolutely love this chapter (and the mini-Suits mention :)) Of course Dean would be Puck's inspiration, but what really got me was the affection (for lack of a better term) between Tina and Puck as shown through the teasing and throwing of Ewok during the filming. Awesome job! :)
cbell123 chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
great chapter...i think i'm in love with this story and each and every character! :)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
HOW IS THIS ALL SO ADORABLE?
seacat03 chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
I loved this chapter! I like that the inspiration was Dean!