Reviews for A Tale Of Two Bros
Wow. That was incredible.
Spriteleigh803 chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
What an amazing story! I just spent the last 2 or so days reading a bunch of your stories all the way through and I just want to say that you write with such heart, I'm not sure that there is any the way to say it. Some people write funny stories, some write scary stories, some suspenseful, and some tearjerkers. You stories are all of the above! Love them!
SpiritHolly chapter 11 . 4/8/2016
Totally love how you incorporated Supernatual characters into the plot.
ExitPhillyLAS chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
I really love this story! Please continue...
AnnechanB chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
I love this collection. It is inspiring all by itself;) thanks for sharing your amazing talent.
Sam it's my real chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Yes I did enjoy!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
I have read this story like a total of 23 times and I love it more each time so thank you!
Misa3000 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
This story, was really nice.
Love Sam/Puck broomance, but you up it out a couple a levels! Go you! ;)
guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
I love this story. Would love it if you would continue. Would love to read about the bachelor party and when Puck won the Grammy.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
"And well Puck wasn't Finn, so Mr. Schuster's attention would be fairly limited as far as this was concerned" OMG haha
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
I've recently been in to bromance and I love this!
Darcie chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Amazing as always. Please keep writing, this is one if not my favourite of favouriteness of fanfictions. Wait, did that make sense? Anyway, please keep writing, maybe do a chapter or part where Sam gets hurt, I've always loved fanfictions where my favourite character gets hurts somehow. Please? As a special request, I'll give you a cookie...:)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
lmao loved it an miss them all so much an what they have been doin cant wait for more
polarpi chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
I absolutely love this chapter (and the mini-Suits mention :)) Of course Dean would be Puck's inspiration, but what really got me was the affection (for lack of a better term) between Tina and Puck as shown through the teasing and throwing of Ewok during the filming. Awesome job! :)
cbell123 chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
great chapter...i think i'm in love with this story and each and every character! :)