Reviews for The Nature of the Beast
ayanamifaerudo chapter 31 . 5/30/2013
Why did you do this to me!? Why!?

*ugly sobbing*
rogue-angel82 chapter 31 . 10/28/2012
hey, can i put in a vote for a happy AU ending? the story sucked me in so deep, I think i went into shock with the ending.
FenZev chapter 30 . 5/7/2012
Okay, now that the initial shock is over, I honestly loved this story. The idea was brilliant as I've already stated, and the outcome was...well...shocking to say the least.

Well done my friend. I am once again in awe of your talent. You certainly grab my attention every time and constantly surprise me. I take it back - I don't hate you, I worship you.
FenZev chapter 31 . 5/7/2012
I hate you.
FenZev chapter 19 . 5/7/2012
I wanna slap Gilmore in the face. He's so annoying lol.
FenZev chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
Haha take that Gilmore - scoffing at Alistair like he's some lowlife - ugh!
FenZev chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Every time I hear the templar in Lothering yell "You there!" I can't help but get all giggly - tis none other than our beloved Fenris in that templar suit, and I want to eat him alive right there! I click on him endlessly just to hear his voice...ugh I need therapy.

So back from my tangent, yeah I stopped writing to continue reading this. You have effectively sidetracked me and I fear my story is done for the day while I finish this! I like this idea, so far it works really well. Her and Gilmore, her and Morrigan, it's really a brilliant idea. Looking forward to the rest!
FenZev chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Love this beginning, will attack the rest soon!
Adamina chapter 31 . 2/28/2012
Here's a vote for an alternate ending - happy!
SnowHelm chapter 31 . 1/27/2012
I read this all the way through, just couldn't stop reading. I am completely heart broken by the ending, a wonderful, beautiful and painful tale. I feel like I've been punched in the stomach. Superb story telling!
GahoCleric chapter 31 . 11/4/2011
Wow, I have mo words to describe... This. It was beautiful. Also unexpected to find a fic labeled tragedy that ends in, well tragedy a wonderful surprise at that. Can't lie I'd love to see alternate endings to this, for example if Gilmore accecpted Morrigan's offer and Alistair was unaware, or if Emma had actually stayed behind. I do wonder why you chose highever to send her, at that point in time it probably wasn't in livable condition as they would have to drive off the men still loyal to howe. Essentially sending her off to another battle though a minor one. Redcliffe would have made more sense, or if you went that route alistair could have left her behind to begin with.

O.o this got a bit longer than I intended, needless to say I really enjoy your writing and look forward to more from you.
Karasu00 chapter 31 . 10/15/2011
Damn you for getting me so connected to Emma only to give such a heart wrenching ending.
the-true-Freya chapter 31 . 10/7/2011
*groans* that ending just killed me! :(
Connie Weasley chapter 31 . 10/5/2011
Oh. My. God. I have just sobbed my heart out. This was incredible. I loved every word of it.

Connie x
Addison chapter 30 . 8/26/2011
Oh my I really liked this. But no happy ending that always makes me sad :/