Reviews for Lovey Shovey!
sasoismine chapter 29 . 10/16/2011
I thought this was a real cute ending ,., it made my heart get those warm fuzzies :3 good job on the story!
Tragedy of Life chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
update soon u deserve more reviews
Tempest78 chapter 29 . 9/28/2011
Nice chapter. Interesting way of tying the past and present together.
luv4anome202 chapter 29 . 9/28/2011
hope you make a sequel! I'm interested to see what might happen!
Rainbowlalaland chapter 29 . 9/28/2011
Ohh that was really good! Haha

I hope you're continueing this into a sequel (Sorry if anythings misspelled im in a hurry because i only have 40 minutes to type up ten pages of my nect chapter which i've already put off for a week)

Even if you don't choose to continue this in a sequel its still at a great ending point although I wonder what will happen from here, will they end up together in their new life as well?

I hope so Kawaii!

And abunai

Abunai no kawaii ne!

So cute haha

WEll, anyway, like i said, this was a really good chapter xP

Rainbowlalaland out~
xforbiddenplay chapter 28 . 9/27/2011
O_O This was soooo cute and intense and funny and omg! D: UPDATE SOON! XD I gotta find out what happens! :{

I'm gonna be sad though...this story is coming to an end..D'x blaahh. /: Take care!
Tempest78 chapter 28 . 9/27/2011
Nice filler chapter. Thanks for updating.
aewprincess chapter 27 . 9/26/2011
Oh my goodness! this story is just purely amazing! i want more romance! gaahhh! i hate the suspense!
xsetmefree chapter 27 . 9/26/2011
im too lazy to log in XD

this is such an amazing story :) ahhh i love it so much. i cant wait until the next chapter :D update soon, dear.
xforbiddenplay chapter 25 . 9/22/2011
O_O OMG HE ALREADY KNEW? :O you're killing me here! o_e CLIFFHANGER! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! XD

I'm so enthusiastic with this story. o.o
xforbiddenplay chapter 24 . 9/22/2011
OMG OMG HE KISSED HER! :O EEPP! *o*
xforbiddenplay chapter 23 . 9/18/2011
im excited! _

cant wait for your next update!:D
xforbiddenplay chapter 22 . 9/17/2011
OMG WHAT AN EPIC TURN IN THE STORY! :O

UPDATE SOOON! XD
lazy MeyaSama chapter 22 . 9/14/2011
Awesome chapter again I knew it was inside her!And great idea with it being in her neck like Bankotsu!Patched things up with my best friend finally!And that almost kiss was totally important!
Lazy and tired MeyaSama chapter 21 . 9/14/2011
It's morning here and so I gotta make this fast so I can head to school on time.I loved this chapter so much!MorixBankotsu fluff!Dang it but I gotta say it!STUPID MORI WHY DID YOU DO THAT WE ALL KNOW YOU LIKE HIM!Alrighty got that over with!And Guys I am on terrible writers block right now so When will you stay is on hold for a while until I get this stupid drama over with and can get my author mode back on!