Reviews for Collecting a Jar of Hearts
Tam chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Bitch! You fucking bitch you fucking bitch! No but ugghhh I cried over jasper!? You sneaky bitch... I love you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
It's just sad that this girl isn't the real daughter of Edward. Hell I wouldn't want a reminder after Jasper.
sexyalex chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Damn i thought that was edward being an ass! great story.
annaharding chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Twist at end! Never would've guessed whose POV it was! Sad story - thanx for sharing.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Great story!
Green and Hearts chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I loved this! Such a great take on a great song, I love that B ended up with a great guy like E 3
BrownFairy chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Oh you had me thinking it was Edward until I read that the little girl had blonde hair. And then Esme said Jasper. This story was perfect but I do want to know how Edward came into Bella's life and became 'Daddy' to the little girl. Again, great story.
E.Cullen1901 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
that was incredible! the entire time i was reading this i pictured Edward, not jasper! when i read what Esme said i was like OHMYGOSH! lol amazing story i loved it
Lillian81 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Nicely played, never suspected it was Jasper
Tiakie chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wow - really thought it was Edward! I could definitely see the story continuing.

What a heartbreaking, beautifully told story x
one of eddie's girls chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Omg I cried with this. I totally thought it was Edward until the end. Great job.
Katluva0323 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was very good. I was a little iffy towards the middle but that really was amazing. Great job :) I think it is great unbeta'd as well. Didn't really need one. I knew by the end the guy wasn't Edward, before you even said it. Bronze haired guy? Yeah have to be an idiot if you didn't guess that lol!

Hope this helped with your writers block. :)

~Rae~
Shortbritches85 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was so sad! It was beautiful though. I really enjoyed it, I can't wait to see what else you can come up with!
bugsmama07 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
wow. this was so powerfully written. i was crying by the time it got towards the end. i was completely shocked that it was jasper! i just assumed it was edward! great job! love isn't a game, but many people treat it that way and look what happens. you did a fabulous job on this.