Reviews for Heat
maipigen chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Well disturbing or not, I enjoyed this story- Well written and interesting:D Well done!
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Jaysus! That was incredible. Dark and lurid and heartbreaking. Also so genius because YES a female wolf is going to go into heat and mess everything up! Brilliant.
aStubbornRose chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Speechless. Wow. In a good way.
Oridara chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
What a fucking ride... I did not except this at all. It was dramatic. And poor Leah. But great visuals. I especially loved how you continued to report the weather and it certainly was an indication of the how the climax of the story was going to be paced. I am interested in the though process of this. Is this short story a commentary of the perceived perversion of the pack mind and the possible damage it can do psychologically? Wow, great work. I totally didn't heed the warning in bold but I am glad I did not. I would continued reading if you wrote more. There is a lot of room for some sweet solace. Great Work, Very Intense!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Bloody hell, I think I stopping breathing half way through. xx
Fliberty chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This is powerful stuff.

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it but it was well written.

It seems that the whole pack were not themselves, I have no idea how this would affect them after Leah's hormones return to normal.

It's scary to think that this is just nature, isn't it?

Poor Seth, I fear he will never recover...
sweetandsaltyff chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Stunning, riveting, exploratory with wild abandon and beautifully written! Every single scene was fascinating and important. I felt the heat rising in myself along with each character as their feelings grew stronger and began to threaten their control! My heart was pounding as I read this! I was uncomfortable with my own arousal which I suspect was part of your intention. You masterfully pushed all the boundaries with this one while maintaining brilliantly in-character players and a plot that truly worked. I'm deeply impressed with this piece and with you for telling it. I didn't think it was possible to adore you anymore than I already do but this right here pushed you over the threshold of my worship :) I'm simply amazed. Wow. Stunning.
GracieBlack28 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Oh wow. Just wow. I can see how all these incidents could stem from being privy to the memories/thoughts of others. Very well written...it just sucked me in, and by the end I was thinking 'is this the END?'. Damn, what a way to wrap things up.
MonroesFigure chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I felt so bad for Seth and Leah will be in her worst nightmare when the heat eases away. And I'm curious as to the aftermath.
Aunt Bran chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wow! Very entertaining and well written :)
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Huh, thought I reviewed this the first time I read it, guess not.

This was...just wow. Amazingly intense. A view into the pack that I don't think SM ever envisioned. I have to say, I've often wondered about Leah and the impact of a female pack member.

I've seen other stories that touched on the issue of estrus, but they all seemed trite and cliche. Leah being forced to service the pack against her will. Knowing the entire time that this was going to happen over and over again.

I'd be very curious to see how she reacts after this. What is the impact to the pack, and to Leah specifically. Does she ever realize what the cause of this event was? And what does she plan on doing in the future?

A very interesting look into the pack. Oh, and hot as all get out. (thank you for not letting Seth get beyond the fantasy)
PolkaDotMama chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
WOW! I'm so glad I read this. You are a brave woman and I have great respect for you. I was a little sad to see "complete" though. We must talk about this at a fic lunch!
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was... wow. :L It really was amazing!

I would love another chapter 'case I just don't want it to end but Job amazingly done :L

x
twimama77 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Twisted but awesome
Seylin chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Wow... I... I don't think there are really words to describe this. It was definitely hot but very all over the place. I found myself especially confused there at the end because I thought they were all in wolf form... but then apparently not?

I feel the worst for Seth. He needs to go find Jasper and get thoroughly fucked himself.