Reviews for Eternal Death
paragod chapter 1 . 6/17
Sad but I stll loved it...
Lala chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Reading the last part made my heart hurts.
SweetestLady-2030 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Great job! You did very well. This was a really strong piece, had me guessing who was the darned liar and who wasn't. I liked a lot that You got rid of Jake so quickly - a breath of fresh air, so to speak. ;)

Sad ending, but that was to be expected - this ain't no fluffy contest. Speaking of contests, congrats on the first place Judges' Pick!

All in all, enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for sharing!

SL
VirtuousBee chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I enjoyed your story. Congrats at your win!
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
this was my first place pick - I absolutely have been on a vamp kick lately and this hit the spot!

Your writing is beautiful and descriptive and your take on her blood whispering to him really intrigued me.

I totally didn't see her cheating on him... left field, but how that one action tainted their relationship spoke volumes. The fact that he still married her -GAH - and then his mind just played tricks on him .. what he thought he saw in Jake's memory wasn't what really happened.

Poor Edward - and now he has to live with this for all eternity.

Congrats and great story!

xo

jaime
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Actually, I found this very true-to-life. I know, I know - you are thinking WTF? Have you ever had someone you loved *so much* cheat on you? They even really regretted it ... but ... they told you and it's all good. But is it, really? Can you trust them completely ever again? Nope, that persistant thought stays in the back of your head ... popping up when you least expect it - is he really fishing with his brother OR ... Was he at the bar with the guys from work OR ...

Yep, BTDT, never ever want to ever do that again. It nearly ate me alive. In the end, it was easier to let him go ... and frankly, he was running away anyway because I never trusted him again.

What? You knew I could relate a Vampire story to real life, didn't you? LOL. I liked you dark, bb ...

~ Barb
E's My Brand Of Heroin chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Wow. I hate that he was so stupid. She told him, she came to him and he, in the end, was the one who deceived her. I can't imagine how hurt she was when she realized what he was doing to her. Great job.
Lovelybrutal chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
oh. my. god.

i can't even bring forth words. You are an incredibly elegant writer. Definitely the frontrunner in this contest. i just ... whoo ... having trouble breathing! Literally breathtaking ending. So, so amazing, angst at its fullest, darker than darkness. And the lemons are positively scorching. Your vocabulary alone deserves an award! Fantastic job. Good luck in the contest, although i have a feeling you won't need it! Thanks for writing & sharing this shadowy little slice of heaven.
ecbcrc4ever chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Great job with this being your first time writing "dark"!

With the way you wrote the details of the overwhelming connection they had w/each other it was like I was feeling it to. Edward if he could have only realized jacob was messing w/him and if he just would have trusted her why couldn't he have just said let me hear your thoughts once she had changed but those things would not have made this the angsty story it is. Glad he will suffer forever for what he did death was def to easy. Good luck w/the contest!
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This just about broke my heart...

I love their instant connection. How confused Edward was by her silent mind and is need to rely on her body's reactions to him.

Stupid Jacob had to ruin everything and put the doubt in Edward's head. He deserved some torture before he died...

And then for Bella to take to being a vampire so well only to have him kill her? Gah. I was dying. Edward definitely deserves his punishment.

This was amazing. I loved it. Thanks so much for sharing.
LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I love you stepping out of your comfort zone and going with something DARK. Well done, sweets! Brava!

xoxoxo
MaryElizabeth23 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That was wonderful! Good luck. What an ending.
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Wow that was dark! I really was rivited though!
amandac3 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Wonderful, amazing, beautiful, mesmerizing, sad, dark, constricting... Shall I go on? I obviously enjoyed this and I wish you the best of luck in the contest. Thank you!
LabTechAndi chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Wow! This story was deliciously dark! I love that you actually made her blood into a separate character aside from Bella herself and that it seemed to have a mind of its own. You really do a fantastic job of conveying Edward's emotions and even until the end, I was still somewhat doubtful of Bella's commitment. What an excellent one shot. Thanks for writing it.