Reviews for If I Cannot Move Heaven
kobby76 chapter 1 . 3/18
And for a second, everything in their world was right. Weird, but right.
Bloody love it!
Risa Dawn chapter 1 . 1/21
It's sam and dean, weird is just another normal. Love the story!
mincing them words chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Three things that had me smiling:-

One: "You go, I go."

Two: "This shit was fucked, as usual, way beyond belief: heaven, hell, earth, purgatory...fucking fairies, even."

Three: The little things. The tiny, mundane, inconspicuously significant details.
seghen chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Aww I love it! Great portrayal of the unbreakable bond :)
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Total wincest...in a manly-un-gay way of course. I loved this.
SoulofChibs chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I can't believe I never reviewed this! WOW. First of all, physical descriptions are some of the best I have read. Seriously, every picture came alive in my head while reading it, so in focus it was like looking at photos instead of reading a story.

I love Dean in this story, I love his speech about Sam being his world, and I love the intimacy between the two of them without the sex of Wincest (can't believe i said that LOL) but the love is so obvious and potent and real, it transcends the mere physical act of sex.

Really beautifully written, write more, write more write more!
mjlove1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Gah. I loved this one too! You. Are. Fabulous.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Loved your story. I'm a sucker for the brotherly love/bond.

It was just so sweet and in character even for the two bad-ass hunters that they are.

I'm so glad you didn't let it slide into wincest as what they have between them is so strong and unique that, to me, wincest cheapens it and is completely redundant, as their bond is on another higher plane to that.

regards Giacinta
Cristalake chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Say what you will, this would send all wincest lovers *coughBeckycough* into an aploplectic fit and cause massive heart attacks all over the world but it would totally help resolve some of those communication problems the boys have if it happened in canon. Nice snuggle fic. ;p
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
*snickers* princess Sammy
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
It is so hard to read when you're not able to breathe, but such was the case for me. When it all comes spilling out of Dean, my chest clenched, my throat slammed shut and my tear ducts opened up, leaving me sobbing silently & gasping like a fish out of water.

This of course is the best thing ever, because my love of angst and emotionally charged reading knows no bounds. Having combined that with the true-to-show blend of humor and done it extremely well, you sir, have put this fic in the upper echelons of my most favorite reads.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
You are truly amazing. If I didn't think you'd alert the authorities or get totally creeped out by me, I'd be proposing to you based on the epicness of this fic alone. In the last 2 hours I've read this 3 times and recced it out to 2 good friends of mine. It's so good that it has completely consumed my evening. Much like your other story and its reference to Flowers In The Attic, the line about the YaYa Sisterhood made me actually literally laugh out loud. So funny. I guess I'm just so excited to have found a writer who totally gets the characters, what makes them tick, and the meaning of the show and their relationship. This was schmoopy, but not too schmoopy. My veins did not completely fill with marshmallow cream. You had just the perfect amount to make me into a melted puddle which actually resemble the discarded skin of a shapeshifter. It was the perfect amount to be believable and stay true to characters. I can't tell you what I would give to have this be an episode. Sam and Dean are all man. Very very manly men. But with the crap that they've had to endure, really having no one but each other, and the fact that being human requires some nurturing, I can see this happening. Without some human touch and affection, they would become exactly what soulless Sam was, a non-caring, unfeeling shell. Add all of that to the fact that they are everything to each other, brothers, best friends, hunting partners, soulmates, plus for all intents and purposes, parent and son, they've had to receive the mothering aspect of family from each other. I love how in character you write them and not just with the incredible and believable dialogue, but with their mannerisms too. You have obviously studied them. I'm guilty of spending what is probably an unhealthy amount of time watching those boys and I know the signs of a fellow addict. Haha "Once upon a time, there was a princess with long brown hair named Samantha" will never, in my whole life, not be funny to me. And the things said to Sam near the end? I physically was clutching my chest over my heart reading that because it's everything I just know that's going on in Dean's heart and mind and how I think that character truly feels. "I wouldn't die, I wouldn't hunt, and I'd stay put until I could find you a way out" Brilliant. Just perfect. And the memories Sam had and Dean talked about of them as children just broke my heart and melted it at the same time. I love your perfect balance of nostalgia, retrospection, angst, and schmoop. The perfect blend and none of it overdone or underdone. Just as it should be. I can't believe how much I'm gushing but I was totally moved by this. I'm very in awe at your writing skill and I truly hope you decide to do a sequel to this. I would be utterly thrilled, actually. I'm waiting for an update on your other story too, which is amazing, as well. Thank you so much for taking the time and doing the hard work to write such an inspiring and genuine Supernatural story. I loved everything about it. *hugs*
peepingdru chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
That was trully trully awesome! This should be canon...thank u::))))
paperstorm chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I don't even know what to say to this fic. I am such a mess right now. It was so beautiful it's stunned me speechless. I'm like a pile of useless goo, I swear. So, so, so amazing. Beautifully written, very poetic and symmetrical, and I loved the dialogue. There was something very childlike about the way you made them speak, and usually I don't think I'd like that but in this fic it just iworked/i. Like they've gone back to their base selves, Dean wishing Sam could be small again so he could protect him - holding on to him tight even as they laughed and called each other gay. It was so very in character, and heartbreakingly beautiful. Breathtaking.
vansen58 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Perfect fic is PERFECT.

I love this. Definitely on my Hall of Fame.

This is more than brotherly love, more than romantic love, it's Winchester-love at its best. And it made me feel all good and bubbly.

I love it. Thank you!