Reviews for Born This Way
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This entire thing basically describes the thoughts going through my head when I saw born this way. Like...those hips! WHY CHRIS?!
This was awesome, BTW :)
tpring2tpring2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
yea fun to read...
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
love it! :)
JustAnotherSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
O M G! Epic! I LOVED IT! Ha ha Blaine, everyone knows Kurts sexy! :P Love, GabbyTib
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G... Oh my FUCKING grilled CHEESUS.
Squiggle.giggle chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Fucking love it, this an amazing one shot
The Corrupted Mind of Emmaline chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Awesome story! XD Blaine's reaction was! XD Anyway, this just adds more questions to me...In the "Sexy" episode they established that Kurt couldn't be "sexy" yet in his performances all I see is "sexy" from him (besides most Warbler ones), so pray tell...Why doesn't Blaine get this yet? XD
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Lol, that last part was fabulous. Great job!
nessa3009 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was awesome! I cant even explain which was my favourite part because it was all so good!
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Baby penguin my freaking ass! Kurt's one sexy piece of meet and mama likey. ;)
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Fun to read? F**K YES! I will never be able to watch "Born This Way" the same way again!

Write a story using "Single Ladies" at O2 in London in 2011! Make it so that Kurt is dancing like that, and Blaine catches him dancing... and then-you-know-what-happens... ;)
littleindiemuffins chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Sexy! Kurt is just amazing in that number. He would make Lady Gaga so proud. Awesome jod by the way!
hudmelsonberry chapter 1 . 6/27/2011

I, too, could not get over how sexy Chris looked during that performance ;) (Oh, why oh, why does Chris Colfer have to be gay? It's not fucking fair :( Well, maybe I'll settle for Darren, then (and he can tell me what kissing Chris is like haha))
PsychoticNari chapter 1 . 6/26/2011

oh blaine:)
Reese Craven chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
LOVE this. Out of curiosity, how many times did you sit and watch the "Born this Way" performance before writing this? I watched it twice before reading and once, stopping to read what you wrote and compare. lol.