Reviews for To Find Happiness
skuldvampteeth chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
plz update
skuldvampteeth chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
cyrus talks a bit like spike in buffy
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Um... no offence, but I thought that faeries couldn't lie? Otherwise very good chapter!
Passing-Glance chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
I seriously love you story! Unlike others, you have an interesting plot riddled with tremulous tension. I can't wait to see what you have in store. I'm sure it's going to be brilliant! Cheers!
ScarredCrow chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This story is amazing! But it's conflicting with what I know happens in the other four book. But I'm fighting through it and I love this! )
Kiili chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
this is really good writing, I do hope that you continue 3
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
Hey ate you going to update the story because I al psy cried when there were no more chapters to read soooooo are you?
Huntress3419 chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
love it3
MANDERS21 chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
I just love your story! It's so captivating and intriguing. I can't wait for the next chapter. And take as long as you like because it's well worth the wait
creativevignettes chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is brilliant. One of the only good fanfics I have read. I am hoping you write more fan fics and keep in contact because I have some stories that you should read and critique as well. I really like the feeling of redemption and the lasting impression a first love leaves.
Huntress3419 chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
OMG AMAZING! Love Linn's story! After the showdown, will u be considering just her story?
johndave chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
I totally saw the changeling thing coming. (: Can't wait to find out what happens next. I'm all for Keenan and Aislinn to end up together, but I feel a little bad for Donia. :/
Animemaniagirl chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
OMG. I just finished reading your latest chapters since I last reviewed. Omg! I have so many questions to ask you. 0

I actually had to look up what a "changeling" was. It's a fairy child that's put in the place of a human baby? That means Dexter is a fairy? O_O What happened there? At first I thought maybe Melinda, Dexter's mom was possibly a fairy, but that doesn't make sense since Donia called Dexter a changeling. Which means the real Dexter human baby was taken away by fairies replaced with Dexter the fairy baby. Wow I am so confused!

I misread Donia's last thoughts for Chapter 10, and almost thought she was thinking that Dexter was possibly Aislinn and Seth's fae baby or something. But now I see she she thinks the changeling is dangerous, but why would a fae baby be dangerous? And what does Joshua know that Melinda doesn't?

As for Keenan ... *long sigh* I really think this guy needs to get his s-t together, lol. I mean it. He cannot keep stringing along both Aislinn and Donia like this. Make up your mind already, Keenan. You can't have it both ways, man. Lol, I mean that seriously. He just keeps going back and forth. He feels love and an emotional attachment towards Donia, and he was still coming to her even when he made Aislinn a fairy and she became his Summer Queen. But now he wants Aislinn to open her heart to him, and wants to pursue her in the hopes she begins to accept and love him. Seriously, Keenan? -_- I'm all for the Aislinn and Keenan coupling, though. Darkest Mercy, the final book in the Wicked Lovely series, disappointed me a lot since I didn't get the ending I wanted, lol.
confused-Luna chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
This is wonderful. You've done an amazing job. Only thing I wanted to point out was that Keenan was not yet born when his mother killed his father.
confused-Luna chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
I love this. Keep it up!