Reviews for You Don't Belong
RainToLullaby chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Bless, I loved this
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Look, I like your writing style and everything. But, I hate your portrayal of Kid Flash.

He mistreats Jinx and typical is careless with her feeling.

Once again I only hate Kid Flash.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Always love a bad boy, huh?
lunae57 chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
I liked your ending! It kinda tied it all together to me :) Despite some moments where I just wanted to hide in the corner, nice fanfic! :D
Flora chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
This story is amazing I really enjoyed reading it. It shows a different perspective on Kid Flash and Jinx's relationship. :D You did a wonderful job!
Flora chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
I realllly liked this story you did an awesomeness job! :D
Enderkiller77 chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Oh. My. Frick. Amazing story and the was perfect btw!
hii chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Hi, love the story. I was hoping you could do a jinx red x one?
Lady Elvira chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I like it a lot!
Wallys apologize was very sweet and he has a good point.
a chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
that was totally good
Navaka114 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I'm ALL FOR FLINX but, with this fic, I realize that Red X and Jinx really aren't that different from each other and probably would be pretty good partners...Like a darker, yet believable version of how things could have gone if Wally hadn't stopped that robbery and instead Red X tried to steal the amulet from Jinx...yeah, i could definitely see things going that way...very interesting, very interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Whoa...The 'Teen' in Teen Titans is also turning into the 'Teen' in Teenage Drama! LOL! I hope both Jinx and Wally smart up and realize that it is stupid to act like someone you're not. Puzzle Pieces after all don't fit in different puzzles.
DafuqDidIRead chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
OMIGOD! Yay I love this plot...So original...3 no sarcasm there YOU FRICKING ROCK!
WalkingRivers2Get2U chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
great story :) Keep up the good work :)
DarkkAngelll chapter 2 . 4/16/2012