Reviews for Melancholy: The Last Hurrah
TheTabletOfAmunet chapter 4 . 1/6
Woah. Was not expecting that ending. So brilliant.
MarinaMayhem chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Oh

Oh wow

That ending hit me right in the gut. I just

wow

I really really loved it, even though that ending made me pretty sad

DFgskdfjngfdkj

It was wonderfully written. c':
SparkeyScene chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Oh my lord this is so SAD! I love it, it's beautiful. Your writing style is awesome, I really enjoy reding your stuff :D
anon chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Fuck. I tried my hardest to remember what in the hell my password for this site was (don't even remember my screenname, quite frankly) before I recalled anonymous reviews were generally accepted here.

I finished watching The Pacific for the first time recently, and Sledge and Snafu's friendship... my god. How Snafu really genuinely seemed to love Sledge, and how tragic it was that he got off the train without saying a word. I though, "Oh. I need to go find fanfiction ASAP." I'm not even a fanfiction type of person, really, and I don't ship without reason. Haha!

This fic in particular just broke my heart and blew me away - the ending. OH. I didn't see it coming, but I should have. You are a fantastic wonderful lovely talented writer and I've read all of your stories to date (in the course of one day - one lazy, get-n0thing-done-and-read-Pacific-slash-fiction day) and they are all brilliant. I cannot believe there aren't more reviews. Perhaps there isn't a big fanfiction fanbase for The Pacific - I'm too new to know, I s'pose. I honestly hope you never stop writing this beautiful stuff. I'll be bookmarking your profile and I know that I will forget completely about it until twelve or so months later when I re-watch The Pacific and remember what lovely heart-wrenching fanfiction I read and I'll find this bookmark buried in a sea of crap and feel absolutely overjoyed.

I'm hoping I conveyed how much I really truly love your writing. Please please please keep going.
Aileen chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
I love it so far :)

Especially the reference back to Sledge's dog, that was so sweet