Reviews for Dance With Me
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
this was perfect! sweet, sweet, sweet!
deeniebee28 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This was incredibly sweet 3 I like the idea of Dave secretly enjoying tings like this )
SnowWhite06 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
what is this magnificent piece of literature?

omstars this was truly beautiful i loved every moment of it
TheFirstMrsHummel chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
That was so sweet!

I loved that Kurt didn't want anyone else on his dance card but Dave. Took my back to those historical romance novels I used to read as a teenager. :)
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Awesome. I really thought I reviewd this. Must have been unsuccessfully multi-tasking. :-P

I really believe Dave could be involved in all of these side things. He has to put up his front at school,but I really think he must have some kind of outlet somewhere.
swimgleek chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Love love love love love!
rubyliss chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
"Kurt couldn't be sure from his angle, but it appeared to be approximately of a carat, princess cut, sitting in a band of what he hoped was platinum, and not white gold."

I laughed at this-so very Kurt! Thank you so much for letting me know about this story-very cute. I kind of want to see Dave propose to Kurt now, though.

Good job! :)
noname0111 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
You certainly know how to make a person grin. Loved it so much; David dancing is probably one of the best images I'll ever have in my mind.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
this is so very sweet. and full of hope. and adoration. and dancing. and the ending is amusing and I just love it
Angie38 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Beautiful chapter
Aetheriata chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Awwww, oh my god...

I was squeaking so badly over this...

How absolutely romantic and sweet and WONDERFUL can one story be?
Lolee Ann chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Oh my gosh. You win. This was heart wrenchingly beautiful. I like a lot of different stories or chapters, but there are very few which I love. I love them waltzing together. I love that they danced together all night. I love that Kurt told Dave "when you propose to me...". It absolutely floored me.
marie-bernard chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
So sweet and funny! Every other line you wrote from Dave's POV had me laughing. And Kurt's, "I like grand gestures." Perfect, 'cause yes, we know you do bb. This makes me want to ask everyone I know where they learned to waltz! (for me - at a hardware store!)

Thanks for writing this! :)
Spooky Bibi chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Cute, cute, cute, cute and cute! That was adorable, all of it! I especially liked Dave's invitation (I love unsure Dave!) and the ending. It's so nice to see them together, comfortable with each other and in an accepting place. We sure don't get to see that on the show!

Great job, I look forward to you next story! Lolee Ann actually brought me here, you can tell her mission accomplished! She sure is good at encouraging us, in between writing amazing stories herself!
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 1 . 5/15/2011