Reviews for When You're Gone
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
LOVE IT SO FAR! CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!
Angel Delight 88 chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
I'm kinda lost with Thor and Jane's daughter. Do their children grow abnormally quickly or is she from the future? Other than that query, can't wait for the next chapter...hopefully ready a bit sooner than this one?

AD88
Vero Diaz chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
wait, what? thor has another daughter? with who?
Angel Delight 88 chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
Ok, little lost on this chapter. Was that the goddess Freya or Thor and Jane's daughter Freya? If the latter how is she almost a grown woman while Captain America's only been awake for hardly a year?
WildGypsyWoman12 chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
I hope you update soon. I mean, i just started this story and would love for it to continue.
aiden-san chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
omg this is becomeing a really good story
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
Right; plot twist. Interesting addition of the time-travelling daughter of Thor.
Thera-Rocklynn chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Amazing and awesome chapter! I love this story! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
mui7 chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
yayyy new chapter! D

i'm really loving the story so far and can't wait to see what u have in store for us in the future )

i just cant get enough of janexthor! (unfortunately there arent many fics of them out there!)

can't wait for ur next update )
Thera-Rocklynn chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
Amazing and awesome chapter! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! I love this story so much! Have a great and wonderful day!
Iole17 chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
Great update. Thanks for answering my previous question, intentionally or otherwise, everything totally makes sense now.
annependragon chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
totally love this story
bitchy-bennett chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
I would love for you to keep going! i'll be watching for more!
twotoe chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Thor wants to go 'home' for the weekend huh? Finally for us to see he and Jane together I hope... Looking so forward to the update.
dreamin'BIG chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
i love this story, its absolutly amazing
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »