Reviews for Lily's Changes
mumphie chapter 25 . 4/27
Boy, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, and 7th year went by in a blur! ;)
Great story. Loved it. :) Wish there were more. Ah well...
Also like the Wheel of Time reference..
mumphie chapter 3 . 4/26
I was wondering how she could be so forgiving of Voldie and HOW/WHY he became what he was but was so condemning of her former friend, Snape. I'm sure she could have found reasons why he behaved how he did. (and I'm not even a Snape-ite)
hisnhers chapter 1 . 4/26
Oh, this looks good.

Wow, she is giving him what for... up one side and down the other.

his
This chapter is insane! So many changes! I love them all!
At first I was sad by the dismantling of the hogwarts express, but the reasoning is good. I read many articles saying how boarding schools are not very nice for the children's development, so this is really good for them.
The new role for binns is absolutely perfect. I'd never thought of that.
Also I'm happy to see that Lily's warning worked and Luna's mother is alive! I'm happy about everything in this chapter
The only thing I'm worried about is the great number of changes in such a short span of time... It's going to be difficult to adapt and Quirrelmort is going to work himself to the bone. But we only have a few chapters left so I'm confident things are going to work themselves out.
This chapter is insane! So much changes! I agree with all of them!
At first I was sad because hihwarts
kalloni chapter 26 . 4/18
Up until this point I've avoided time travel stories. It's hard to do them right and still keep it interesting. Lily's portion in the beginning had a lot of exposition which, while necessary, took a bit to wrap my head around. That said, I thought the story was great. I loved the dynamic with Voldemort by the end, and always love poetic justice.

Like I said, it's the first time travel story I've read, but I imagine the Voldemort portion is fairly uniquely done. Loved that Harry had a good childhood too and that most problems were wrapped up in the first year and we got to see the progress of the magical world with reforms in the last couple chapters.
halo4hire chapter 21 . 4/1
No surprise from any of the Lovegoods that Harry is familiar with the nargles?
Snarry4life chapter 25 . 3/20
This was very good :) I enjoyed reading this :)
Taylor eaglebear chapter 26 . 3/20
love the story wish there was more of it i couldn't stop reading
Taylor eaglebear chapter 3 . 3/20
she was still a b***h there in the begining of this chapter
Taylor eaglebear chapter 2 . 3/20
You know she is kinda a b***h for tearing down all he has ever know his whole life, I mean yeah I understand why she is doing it but she was still a b***h aboout it, she could have done it more gentle like instead of just yelling at him and being sarcastic and slightly condesending to him when he asks about people he think is true to him or say well he/she was always like a (blank) to me she was a b***h to him then as well.

Onthwise great story so far can't wait to read more.
reddir chapter 26 . 3/17
This is a great fic!

I really loved how you handled the TR/LV redemption thing, so much better than in other fics I’ve read.

Adding this to my favorites list now.
peterco chapter 25 . 3/17
As time travel stories go, I really like this one.

The ruthless efficiency with which the knowledge is used, resulting in everything being wrapped up by the end of 1st year was great
The slow finish, with a significant number of chapters after that first year was nice
I really liked the redemption of Tom Riddle

I also loved the humour and style of this story.
reddir chapter 12 . 3/16
Loving this! You are making all the changes as my desire to see them arises. You did an amazing job setting up the conditions to make these changes seem reasonable.
Terry Kay chapter 26 . 3/5