Reviews for Lily's Changes
Smargden chapter 21 . 1/23/2012

Do I see a romance koming with Harry and Luna ? - -

Your story is very good i orginality .

I give you 9 *** *** *** stars.

Some more Hedwig doing good and you get all 10 stars.

Have fun - I do.

/Smargden
Agarwaenloth chapter 21 . 1/23/2012
This is a very intriguing story with a unique take on an old idea. Bravo! (or Brava! as I don't want to assume your gender lol) please update soon!
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 20 . 1/23/2012
So is this the end?

This most recent chapter read like it?

I kind of want to know what post binns was moved to...

Is this the end?
BYF chapter 21 . 1/22/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Barranca chapter 21 . 1/21/2012
What a delightful story, with Harry "making use" of the erstwhile Lord Voldemort like nobody's business. I recognized only later why Harry inquired if perhaps Quirrel's cooperation was forced. He was effectively snuffed out of existence. Thank you for letting us read this!
noylj chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
Assuming this story isn't complete, hot dog, we get Luna!
Bastassine chapter 18 . 1/20/2012
About the number of students, I once tried to count them.

September 1991

6 Hermione Jean Granger

7 Lavender Brown

8 Parvati Patil

9 Fay Dunbar

(12 A red-head girl and Kellag, but only in the film/video game.)

Slytherin :

6 Padma Patil

7 Sue Li

8 Mandy Brocklehurst

9 Lisa Turpin

10 Morag MacDougal (or Isobel MacDougal)

There's also a Sally-Anne Perks Somewhere and a "Moon" at the Sorting ceremony.

If we have approximately 10 students per House in first year, we have hypothetically 40 first-year students. If every years there is the same number of new students, that would make 280 students (JKR said "There are about a thousand students at Hogwarts")

But of course there is the Baby-Boom factor with the wars, eventual demographic ministry campains, the exchanged students, those who start school after private tuition, and those who stop school before seventh year, and maybe apprentices that are counted as students, or students who die mysteriously without mention... that could influence those guesses.

Other people have been counting : "Doing the Math: How many kids are at Hogwarts" by David Haber.
noylj chapter 13 . 1/20/2012
Given your story, Harry and Hermy should really be asking how the Weasleys can afford Hoggy.
fhippogriff chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
Thanks for the update. I loved the idea of Binns holding detentions.
Crystal M. Key chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
I enjoyed this chpter greatly. Thank you! I liked Mr. Lovegood's thoughts on feng shui. Favorite quotes:

No more houses, but that was unthinkable. Wasn't it? Ron didn't know what to think, if there were no more Slytherins - How would he know who was evil? This was monumentally unfair.

...

"Pleased to meet you Mr. Potter" said a surprised Xenophilius Lovegood. He wondered whether he take the opportunity and ask Harry for an interview. Then he reconsidered - that would be much too prosaic for his readers. They were much happier reading about the Ministries secret army of Heliopaths. Come to think of it - it was high time he did another piece on them, that and the relationship between garden gnomes and the health of ones rutabagas.
uo-chou chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
Good work! I look forward to reading more, if it is forthcoming.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
I am glad Luna showed up in the story.

I was going to ask abot her in this review.

I hope in Harry's nest year all kinds of Non-Maqgical devices can work at Hogwarts, like CD-Players, Computers, Etc.

In this story is Hogwarts alive?

Can Harry still talk to Snakes?

What will hapen to The Chamber of Secrets?

Is Harry related to the Hogwarts Founders?

What is going to happen to Fawkes?

I hope Fawkes will bond to Harry.

I like this story and am looking for an Update sonn.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 17 . 1/20/2012
I hope both Amelia Bones and Frank Longbottom will tell DumbleJERK all they are doing all this for, is the "Greater Good". :)

I hope Amelia Bones uses Truth Serum (Veritaserum)on DumblePUTTS.
Wonderbee31 chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
Hmm, and will be looking forward to what all happens with Luna coming in on Harry's year, as long with Harry training her, which might show some of her formidable ability quite soon.
god of all chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
Great chapter and story so far pleases continue this story soon.
2,380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 114 .. Last Next »