Reviews for Lily's Changes
dfcole chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
Awesome chapter! Harry is really going to be in for it now! I wonder what the girls will make him do...
Aealket chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
Hi,

Yay, yay, yay.

I am a very happy camper with what you wrote.

Okay, that is out of the way.

So Luna is seeker? Wood is keeper, so Harry, Hermione, Neville are chasers? hmmm, how fun.

And the headmaster has really ripped the TWT apart, good for him.

And, and and.

Okay you get the idea, I'm very happy.

Alan
Impstar chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
"No dueling, that would be too dangerous." Ahem. Well, it isn't without risk, but with firm guidlines (no Dark spells, maiming, etc.) it would provide the adrenaline test of talent needed. The quiz test wouldn't be bad for general knowledge, but then again a book worm could breeze through it, but suck at pretty much anything practical while someone who is a talented wizard, but has little talent in theory could fail horribly.
ShineTheTribute chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
this is great! i love dumbledore-bashing stories, because, if you think about it, he kinda sucks
Ofunu chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
Yay ménage à trois! Good chapter, really funny at the end. Please update again soon.
noshadowone chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
i see you went with the tried and true , but also so, so boring pairing, well heres hoping you do something different.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
I think that he should date Luna. I mean there are so many good Harry/Hermione stories but there aren't enough good Harry/Luna's so I think just to be fair that it should be Harry/Luna. That and I love Hermione/Viktor for some strange reason.
farwalker chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
It's a good thing Harry and Hermoine have Luna to explain things...

And I loved Harry calling his previous self an idiot about girls. At least his current self is trying for better.
foxee-chik chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
LordLoverDuck chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
lol awesome chapter

Harry has no idea what he has gotten himself into does he

update soon please
Annabeth Black chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
ROFL! I love Luna :D
KGB chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
You know I read this chapter and I seriously think this Lily is even worse than in all those stories in which she choose Harry's twin over him. She's controlling, putting down every choice Harry made in his life, not caring about any independent though he has and expects him to do everything she tells him.

I hope that Harry is only agreeing with everything she says, because he knows that is the only way to get away as fast as possible from the crazy witch.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
What a really fun chapter. The scene between Luna and Hermione is a hoot! Thanks for sharing.
Wonderbee31 chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
Neat to see them spin Bagman so easily, as well as seeing Harry able to get both Luna and Hermione agree to a date with him, and will look forward to the upcoming Ball then.
happylady chapter 23 . 2/25/2012