Reviews for Lily's Changes
GotWolfy chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
You were going great there until the stupidity of Voldermort being a poor little victim,there is no way Harry's mom would ever think that! he killed her! for god sake! The rest was good but That one took me out of the story. to bad it was Good.
lyaser53 chapter 23 . 2/28/2012
Oh such fun...the yule Ball should be a scorcher! LOL
Lmarie07 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Never mind that last comment, sorry wasn't paying attention to what I was reviewing
Lmarie07 chapter 23 . 2/28/2012
What happened to not pairing harry with hermione?
Lourdes08 chapter 23 . 2/28/2012
This story is amazing!

I like what you did with the Dursley, Ive never read something like that.

Cant wait to read more.

trongod chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
Beautifully done story; went back and re read the whole thing when this chapter was posted, and was just as impressed as the first time I read it... except for the relatively short chapters...

Anywho, the whole redemption of Riddle was handled logically and quite believably, I thought, since ripping your soul to pieces had to have an effect on your sanity. Having Riddle re incorporate them into himself would have allowed his mind to knit and heal, with the resulting trauma handled pretty well - let's face it, Riddle was a driven ambitious man, and while the various actions of the Other Riddle would effect him, I think he can honestly. - well, once, he got over the initial shock, shame, and depression, anyway - realize that the person doing those acts was not him.

Teaching and helping Harry and Sirius are the beginnings of penance for him, and the gaining of power through them - while not unwelcome - are no longer the sole motivating force behind him.

As for Harry, the further from the original time line they force this Reality, the less foreknowledge he has, the more he can have the life his mother was yelling at him about in the first few chapters. Hence the date he set up... really would like to see the letter each girl writes home about the upcoming Ball; bet they make a few eyebrows go up at the Granger residence... Along with daddy's blood pressure...
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
Great chapter, very well done, can't wait to see what happens at the first task and the ball, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
Key to Chaos chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
haven't read the rest of the story yet, but i love it so far, the chapters are a bit short, but the story is certainly plausible and not over exaggerated. I never even realized how bad of a teacher even Remus was until you wrote a lesson with tom/quirrel, actually showing them how dangerous magic is and how to defend themselves
Park850G chapter 23 . 2/26/2012
Great chapter! It went through 3rd year "a bit fast" but I guess that does show that there was no major trouble. It's also starting to seem like Fawkes is the Luna of the Phoenix world. Grooming the headmaster's hair while singing? Yeah, THAT's not weird.

It's good to see another new chapter, after not seeing one for as long as we didn't. The ending conversation was great to imagine. Luna always could see things from every angle, while Hermione is VERY inside the box so this would have some very good expressions on her face while it is a total mind blower for her.

Again, great chapter and I hope to see another one soon.
Siven80 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
...hmm... so your gonna make Voldermort good? Christ this fic is gonna fail isnt it...
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 23 . 2/26/2012
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
ThomasNealy chapter 23 . 2/26/2012
WOW Siri should be proud he got both off them. great story btw i found it on a favorite list from another author.
alix33 chapter 23 . 2/26/2012
"Speaking of Harry, I've been thinking he really needs to expand his horizons a bit. Perhaps when the students from the other schools arrive you could assign a student liaison. Someone to show them around Hogwarts, act as a native guide so to speak. I think Harry would make a very good liaison for the Beauxbatons students." "Does this have anything to do with the rumours that there are Veela students attending Beauxbatons?" asked Quirrell. By now he knew Sirius very well and knew exactly how the man's mind worked. "Of course it does. Harry needs to work on his flirting skills desperately. This will be an excellent chance for that" answered Sirius. Quirrell chuckled. "Of course Sirius, at worst it should be terribly amusing to watch and I'm sure that the Beauxbatons students will be pleased at having him as a liaison. The boy is still very famous after all." "Glad you agree," - Gracious good Merlin, poor Harry.

"Quirrell sighed - a headmaster's job was never done. He now had to go and check on Hagrid. The man was simply incapable of acting rationally when it came to animals. He was currently breeding some experimental animals from manticores and fire crabs, something called a blast-ended skrewt, and Quirrell had to go and put a stop to it. Why, oh why did he have to be saddled with a half giant with all the temperament and sense of a five year old? Thank god he had managed to hire Grubbly-Plank full time after Kettleburn retired. Without her to watch over Hagrid, he shuddered to think what the man would get up to. Just then Fawkes flamed into the office, perched himself on Quirrell's shoulder and started preening Quirrell's hair whilst singing. Quirrell sighed again, some days he just couldn't catch a break." - Hehehe.

"There was no way she would ever discuss any of this with anyone else. She suddenly had a truly horrific thought. How would she tell her parents about this? - "Dear Mum, My friends have gone insane and I find myself actually buying into their insanity. Please help. Love Hermione" - Hehehe, except with that note her parents will not know how the insanity manifested itself.
NicNacs chapter 23 . 2/26/2012
This is a really entertaining story. I'm enjoying Harry's quest to better the world, and have a normal life. Also like this new improved Tom. Him going insane is a good explanation for a lot of the things he's done.

Looking forward to the next instalment.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 23 . 2/26/2012
Well third year just flew by and we are into fourth with the Tri Wizard now Tri School Tournament with all new improved tasks and Yule Ball. Harry gets a heads up and asks Hermione and Luna to be his dates and has to disclose that his guiding around the school of Fleur has included extra training in females. Hermione and Luna discuss their date and work out who gets kissed first and the other has first dance. Sad that even with Harry and Luna's attention and friendship, Hermione still puts herself down. So will the yule ball be a new direction for the golden trio?

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
2,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 115 .. Last Next »