Reviews for Lily's Changes
Crystal M. Key chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
I enjoyed this chpter greatly. Thank you! I liked Mr. Lovegood's thoughts on feng shui. Favorite quotes:

No more houses, but that was unthinkable. Wasn't it? Ron didn't know what to think, if there were no more Slytherins - How would he know who was evil? This was monumentally unfair.

...

"Pleased to meet you Mr. Potter" said a surprised Xenophilius Lovegood. He wondered whether he take the opportunity and ask Harry for an interview. Then he reconsidered - that would be much too prosaic for his readers. They were much happier reading about the Ministries secret army of Heliopaths. Come to think of it - it was high time he did another piece on them, that and the relationship between garden gnomes and the health of ones rutabagas.
uo-chou chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
Good work! I look forward to reading more, if it is forthcoming.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
I am glad Luna showed up in the story.

I was going to ask abot her in this review.

I hope in Harry's nest year all kinds of Non-Maqgical devices can work at Hogwarts, like CD-Players, Computers, Etc.

In this story is Hogwarts alive?

Can Harry still talk to Snakes?

What will hapen to The Chamber of Secrets?

Is Harry related to the Hogwarts Founders?

What is going to happen to Fawkes?

I hope Fawkes will bond to Harry.

I like this story and am looking for an Update sonn.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 17 . 1/20/2012
I hope both Amelia Bones and Frank Longbottom will tell DumbleJERK all they are doing all this for, is the "Greater Good". :)

I hope Amelia Bones uses Truth Serum (Veritaserum)on DumblePUTTS.
Wonderbee31 chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
Hmm, and will be looking forward to what all happens with Luna coming in on Harry's year, as long with Harry training her, which might show some of her formidable ability quite soon.
god of all chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
Great chapter and story so far pleases continue this story soon.
Wolfric chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
Janelly Slytherin chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
oooh, love the new changes, are they going to create a primary magical school, it would be great, like an extension of
ROBERT-19588 chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
The following ideas and questions I have, are not ment to tell anyone how to write their stories. I like characters that think. Thats why I have the ideas that fallow, use them or not, (I know I post the same comments in the stories I review. I do this to give the Author ideas and to look at what I consider normal for any person to do.):

Harry needs to become emancipated, if he is not already.

While Harry was at Gringotts, Harry needs to do the falowing things: Harry should have had a look at his parant's Original will(s), if he has not already done so. Harry have a Skills and Heritage test run on him, as well as check for any Magical Blocks, Potions, Spells, Etc., and tracking devices, and a full medical checkup run on him, and his thangs checked for harmful items. Harry have gotten a list of all the business (both Magical and Non-Magical), properties, money, stocks, bonds, jewels, as well as anythang else he owns. Harry should have or gotten a Debet card from Gringotts that works in both the Magical & Non-Magical worlds that is connected to his vaults, if he did not already have one.

I thought the all vows had to use your full lawful name (Harry James Potter / Tom Marvolo Riddle Jr.), not a made up name.

Why did Harry not keep the Stone or have a way to get it back from DumblePUTTS so the Flamels could keep on living?

I glad Dobby is with Sirius now. I hope Sirius will sell Dobby to Harry.

Lord Black needs to nulify both Narcissa Malfoy's, & Bellatrix LeStrange's marages, as well as disowning them from the Black family, as well as getting the dowries returned to the Black family, and any prophet from any Black family money they revived, as well as bringing Tonks and her parents back into The Black Family, if they can be trusted. By nulifing both Narcissa Malfoy's, & Bellatrix LeStrange's marages, Harry cuts a lots of funds from coming to Tom Riddle. Once Lord Black nulifys both Narcissa's marage to Malfoy, Draco will become, Draco No-Name. :)
ROBERT-19588 chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
If DumblePUTTS is so bad, why is Fawkes still with him?

If Harry can only bring back Knolage with him, Harry needs have all the Gambling & Stock & Loto & Realestate info, Etc. memerized so he can use it to know when to buy & sell Land, Stocks, Etc. to stop DumblePUTTS or any of his allies from gettine more money & Power, Etc.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
A good chapter into a brave new world with the safe Quidditch and no house divisions. How will Ronald know who is evil and who he must hate. He could end up friends with Crabbe and Goyle. But without Hermione's help and Dumbledore fixing his grades how did Ronald pass first year?

Good idea to help Luna to get into Harry's year but Hermione could help also.

So does Dumbledore escape over the holidays?

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
nightwing27 chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
good chapter
AnFan-n-More chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
One thing I noticed was the grade for the detention seemed off. Did you mean that the twins had trouble getting an Acceptable on the detention, or were they expected to get a 100 percent score, meaning a 4.0 or A letter grade? Though it makes sense if they slept that the might have trouble getting an Acceptable.

Thanks for the update. Love the story.
firelordeg chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
Fun chapter and great to see all the changes at Hogwarts. Luna is a lot of fun to read about as she is such a character. Thanks for sharing!
2,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 115 .. Last Next »