Reviews for Lily's Changes
guest chapter 25 . 7/7/2016
I read this fanfic in a matter of a few days. Your writing style is good, thanks for writing it, I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/16/2016
Lol lol poo8
faerieflightz chapter 25 . 6/14/2016
This story was so very wonderful and soothing for me to read. It just completely soothed my soul and allowed me to breathe a sigh of relief that Harry finally got the childhood he should've had. Thank you so much. Although I do dislike the way you villinized Remus but I absolutely loved this story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing with us. I loved the Harry/Luna/Hermione relationship too.
Eagle Hawke chapter 12 . 6/11/2016
This is nice.
Eagle Hawke chapter 11 . 6/11/2016
If this is Tom teaching, he's an excellent teacher. I really like the solution you gave him. I do worry that it is only a trick to get to Harry, but if it is, he's a good actor.
Eagle Hawke chapter 9 . 6/10/2016
IS she Ravenclaw's heir? I wouldn't be surprised.
Eagle Hawke chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
WHat?
Guest chapter 26 . 6/7/2016
Oh that is hilarious and so very true. I don't even think it would have made a difference whether The Potter name was coupled with potions or communicators Severus would have given that same response though mentioning Harry with anything to do with Potions would set Severus off faster lol. You have to admit no matter the reasoning behind why he became a Potion Master or the fact that he was a lousy teacher and even worse human being he was a very very good Potion Master. He should have just stuck with that and become a hermit and did his research and potion inventing in seclusion. Awesome story!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/7/2016
Haha Sirius and Toms revenge eh...poor Harry though you will admit a Minister if Magic that us part of a triad would certainly bring the world into the modern age. I have a feeling that those two gave had that in the works for Harry for quite a few years lol.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/7/2016
Now that's a tournament to be proud of! Harry asking the girls to the Ball at the same time backfired on him but I really don't think any of the trio are complaining eh?
Guest chapter 23 . 6/7/2016
Harry has created a monster duo...either he is going to have two wives or he's going to be so far into the dog house he will never find his way out lol.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/7/2016
Lol well that's one way of dealing with Ginny by just ignoring her lol. Bessy...sounds a lot like Nessie of Loch Ness monster fame...both are reptilian lol.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/7/2016
Luna is still dreamy you would think that with having her mother still with her that she wouldn't need the escape of her dreamy persona...but then Xeno isn't exactly all there is he lol.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/7/2016
Lol even with all the evidence Remus still idolizes Dumbledore...I think the Lycanthrophy addled his brain lol. I expected Sirius to say Amelua was pregnant rather than just announcing the engagement. For the most part Minerva's attitude really wasn't that different than Snapes if you think about it. She followed Dumbledores words to a tee, she brushed off any concerns of her lions. At least Snape did have house meetings and did keep track of his snakes, as far as I can remember Minerva never had one house meeting and look at the mischief, illegal alcohol and everything not only the twins but other lions got up to. She didn't have the blatant favouritism of her house like Snape but in effect hers was worse cause she ignored her house completely lol. Not exactly a recommendation to be in control if four houses and teachers in a school eh?
Flutters Is Shy chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Time for the sequel! Dumbledores Revenge!

I can't see it as being anything more than a one shot, two to five K at the most, Dumbledore just has so little of an advantage coming out of his thirty seven year imprisonment. The world has literally changed under his feet, he's going to be so much worse off than Snape its almost not funny.

Would be kinda hilarious to just follow from the perspective of Dumbdore, watching as he stumbles around trying to figure stuff out.

I can actually see Harry abolishing the Statute of Secrecy, completely meshing the magical and mundane world together in such a way that leaves ol Albus in fits.

Flying cars are a damn good spark to light the fire under most mundanes proverbial buttocks.
2,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »