Reviews for Lily's Changes
the real narnia chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Holy shit I've just read this whole thing and it's utterly HILARIOUS. While I don't agree with all of your interpretations of the characters, it was still absolutely wonderful, and I found myself with tears in my eyes - mostly from laughing, but a little from crying as well - normally I don't read Harry/Hermione or Harry/Luna, but your story was so great I'm completely fine with it.
Harry messing with Hermione about conspiracy theories is pure gold, and I love the chances they made tho the curriculum - absolutely brilliant. Also, I love how Harry has become the equivalent of Steve Jobs, mixed with a few other characters.

Never stop writing - your style is amazing and brilliant. :)
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 26 . 2/27/2016
This is a great fanfic! I've always felt that all those changes should've happened. But I knew that you could make wishes, but it would make it unrealistic. But...

I feel like all these changes happening all at once, especially with former Voldemort making them, just doesn't work out right. The whole "Voldemort turns good, Dumbledore is evil" plot doesn't really appeal to me. And the changes just make this story look so unrealistic; it doesn't feel like you're reading Harry Potter anymore. I understand that fanfiction is meant to be an alteration of Harry Potter, but I would have liked this fanfic better if you had made it more believable.

Keep writing fanfics, but try to make them more believable.
akatosh117demon chapter 26 . 2/24/2016
wow and lol come to mind
Morphixes chapter 26 . 2/17/2016
Loved this book! Thanks for writing, it was a compelling tale!
TheDead32 chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
So... why did Harry believe his mother, someone who he's met, like, twice, over his 'hero', best friend, 'lover', and a bunch of others? Sure, she had examples, but, as she said, she had 16 years. I'm not saying the story's bad, it's actually really good, I just don't think that's logical. Besides, she only pointed out the bad examples- not good ones like Ron's sacrifice in Book One during the chess game, or Dumbledore getting mad when the dementors came to Quidditch in Book Three (though that could be explained with a 'my weapon almost died'). I'm not going to defend Ginny, but that's probably just me being biased. Again, good story.
Diddleymaz chapter 26 . 2/13/2016
Excellent tale
PuckForPresident chapter 26 . 1/29/2016
Your stories are really good! Thank you for sharing them!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 26 . 1/29/2016
I liked the beginning. But ever since the changes began at hogwarts it slowly got absurd. It lost the feeling of the Harry Potter universe. Thank you for sharing, just not my taste :-)
Karou WindStalker chapter 26 . 1/26/2016
Glad I chose to read this fascinating story. _
deleted97deleted chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
Too bad it's Harry/Hermione it could have been good otherwise
hotxhotguy chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
Wow, this is the most bullshit story I have ever read. She approve of allying with Voldie, but she talks about poor Snape in such a horrible ways, the man who died to save her sons ass. Fuck this retarded story.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2016
It's true that most of the first years probably have no chance of actually making the team, barring rare cases like Gryffindor's serious dearth of decent seekers with an exceptionally talented firsty-seeker. But letting them try out would seriously make their months. XD
Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2016
Yay Neville's parents rock! XD
Guest chapter 10 . 1/10/2016
*snickers*
Now where was that sort of Slytherin planning amongst the Malfoy's in canon, without the Ravenclaw Heir thing? Potter was still important and still secluded pre-Hogwarts. *shakes head* Then again, Draco /was/ eleven, and quite unused to other people who disagree so heavily with his life's perspective and don't like or respect his father. Even if Lucius tried, Draco probably didn't think it through the same way without this Harry's intervention/behavior on the train. XD
T51b Moridin chapter 26 . 1/5/2016
LOL! This was a superemely hilarious ending. I just knew something was going to happen with everything having a P in it. And this is 20 years later, he still hasn't married his girlfriends or can't due to marriage laws so he simply chooses to have them as permanent girlfriends instead. Funny. Snape though. I feel for him on this one. The Potter Communicators, Potter's Perfect Potions. Potter the coming Minister. Really gets you. The idea of automated and consistently high quality potions was a really good one. Also I really liked the idea of using computer chip crafting machines to create magical cell phones. Very awesome.
2,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »