Reviews for Lily's Changes
Okay, about Remus and Tonks and Remus wanting to leave Tonks:
He was scared, scared that his child would inherit his disease! He was scared that his child would be labeled with a stigma that would cause his child's life to be as miserable as his own!
BUT when Harry made him see sense, he *DID* go back to her. Sure, he's flawed and yes, it was bad of him, but in the end, he did do the right thing.
I know how Dumbles could get himself out of this one. Simply announce that he is allowing the formation of a 1st year only quidditch team, once Madam Hooch has certified them to fly. They will form teams, have practice and they will be able to join the regular teams starting the next year. This will be *ONLY* after they are certified by Hooch.

Now, as a side note, I don't normally read Dumbledore bashing because people just go way (read WAAAAAAY) over the top with it and it gets to the point where Dumbledore is NOTHING like canon. You, however, have managed to actually take Dumbledore's canon personality, enhance the negative characteristics, keep him in character and at the same time not go overboard with it, nor make him out to be a complete and utter idiot.
Bully the poition teacher has been.
However Sirius didn't just leave Harry, he argued with Hagrid to take Harry who was already in Hagrids arms and we all know that Sirius would have to knock the half giant unconscious before he would defy dds orders... And he could not do this without endangering Harry... So I don't think Lily should be so hard on him
After all... He broke out to save Harry from Peter and avange their death
... I always wondered how molly got gold from Harrys vault to get him his books without asking him for his key... Or why she thought it was a good idea to shout these things in kings cross despite the statute of secrecy
Also good to see that Harry isn't going to wear his snape his perfect and my total hero glasses and Lily reminds him what a pitiful
mekareami chapter 26 . 3/24
Another most excellent tale. Thank you once again for writing and I hope your muse speaks with you soon for a paranoia update :)
FireflyArc chapter 12 . 3/21
I'm at a loss to why anyone at all is giving in to the demands of an eleven year old. I mean it's convenient for the story yes, but in the real world if an eleven year old said that he wasn't going to do the assigned detentions by an instructer or professor that they have no reason to suspect would do anything to that student, that student would have gotten more detention and a stern talking to about respect. It would be like a student not turning in their homework because they couldn't be bothered to do it. I suppose you could say that, in the real world, if a student was actually very worried about a teachers intentions for giving him detention then he would raise a question about it... hopefully. but then again this is a story and I shoudl really just relax.
FireflyArc chapter 11 . 3/21
A must say that I do enjoy this new Quirrell very much.
FireflyArc chapter 10 . 3/21
the bit of including the various letters home was very well done. It really shows their personalities of the letter writers very well. Shame that Harry and Hermione ended up in Gryffindor. but at least we already know what happens so we can move on without bogging the story down with descriptions or emotions or worrying about everything... Anyway, a good chapter.
FireflyArc chapter 9 . 3/21
hahahaha alright that was very amazing. still very very little description wise, but the new characters personaliities are begining to shine through I think. Having Hermione be the lost Heir is genius! I hope is spirials amazingly out of control :D
FireflyArc chapter 8 . 3/21
I gotta say the whole idea about a sane Tom Riddle masqurading as Quirrell is a very good one.
FireflyArc chapter 7 . 3/21
well the bit with Harry making an Alliance with Voldamort was interesting. I must say that Harry and everyone else seem to be horribly horribly out of character. Harry doesn't even act like an eleven year old boy. He's far to arrogant for his own good. I guess my point is... is that the dialogue seems rushed, the pacing seems rushed, no one is in character at all, what changes to the characters are made there is no effort to explain or delve deeper into them and it all seems as though we are just barreling along to get to the end of the story the quickest.
FireflyArc chapter 6 . 3/21
oh a time skip, well that's ok I guess. It does get us to the point in the story we need to be for the Hogwarts letter and we get to see Dudley and Vernon and Petunia all act nice.. Not much description beyond the fact that the males aren't fat it seems and Harry is much the same as he always is except a little taller perhaps? So now I guess we just sit back and let the Plan unfold.
FireflyArc chapter 5 . 3/21
aww that was sweet actually. I suppose we skipped the Longbottoms and the Lovegoods house so it could be a suprise for later. Still, there was some really good description in this! and now we will get to see how this changed environment will change a young Harry Potter. I wonder if we'll get to see how angry Dumbledore is when he's Dead?
FireflyArc chapter 4 . 3/21
and to Alice and Frank's we go. Glad to see there was at least some description in the begining of the story, just sorry that it couldn't have continued. Still, the dialouge does tell us how we are supposed to feel and what is going on and how amazing and awesome Lily is , so I suppose its ok.
FireflyArc chapter 3 . 3/21
So Harry will be teaming up with a sane possibly very helpful Tom riddle. I like it. It's different from the oh my goodness Harry is allied with Voldamort because he's secretly evil, stories. but a !Good Voldamort seems interesting to portray. Nice job on using the dialogue for everything. ah, Glad to see an explanation on why everything is so rushed. So, on to Godric's Hollow is seems.
2,251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »