Reviews for Lily's Changes
Hat chapter 26 . 2/20/2017
I really loved this story but having Harry into a threesome kind of couple is disturbing.
Greekfreek1 chapter 26 . 2/15/2017
Please please please make a sequel I love this story and hope you make a sequel for it
daniphantomforlife chapter 20 . 2/7/2017
but but if Remus and tonks dont get together then TEDDY WILL NEVER BE BORN DONT DO THAT TO ME HE IS ONE OF MY FAV CHARITORS PLEASE!
if you dont want them to be together then just have them both get wasted and then make teddy that way they wont be together...And yes I know that this story is comleted
Guest chapter 13 . 2/4/2017
I LOOOOVE all the conspiracies harry comes up with as explanations to give Hermione!
Nyx Ro chapter 26 . 2/2/2017
This is a wonderful story! Apparently, we share a lot of headcanons about the Potterverse and the Ministry of Magic.

My only qualm is that I don't like the way you treated Snape. To my mind, he's a victim of Dumbledore, too. We'll have to agree to disagree on that.
Nyx Ro chapter 13 . 2/1/2017
According to Harry Potter Wikia, Molly kept having children because she was trying for a girl. And the reason they don't speak to their squib second cousin is that they quarreled because he was "unkind" to Molly in some way.

My headcanon is that since he was either an accountant or a stockbroker, he criticized them for having more children than they could provide for. Or perhaps offered some help with financial planning, and they took offense at the idea.

Quite frankly, the Weasley parents could really use some budgeting advice. They deny their sixth child his own wand to buy an unneeded pet for another child. Arthur wins a large sum of money, and they use it to go on a ritzy vacation rather than using it on their children's school supplies. One wonders if a slightly more realistic couple could have afforded seven children on a single public servant's income. Or maybe Molly could have taken a paying job to make ends meet.
Revliledpembroke chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
"They didn't hate magic, not originally."

Uhhh... it's pretty clear that Petunia was a nasty piece of work who hated magic because it took her sister away from her, hated magic because it was a gift her sister had and she didn't, and that she was a bitter bitch because of it. That's made clear from the very first book with Petunia's jealous outburst.

And Dumbledore bashing? Enough to call him outright evil? *rolls eyes* No. A manipulative old wanker he may be, but evil, he isn't. And what is with so many of these Dumble-bashing fics where they focus on him and "THE GREATER GOOD." You remember, that phrase he used with an old friend/lover of his which caused the death of his sister, the estrangement of his brother, and the eventual loss of said friend/lover as he became one of the most evil wizards in a generation. Yes, he would be totally inclined to do things for "THE GREATER GOOD."
Ashutosh chapter 9 . 1/24/2017
Margaret Thatcher pp
Ashutosh chapter 9 . 1/24/2017
Margaret Thatcher pp
Ashutosh chapter 8 . 1/23/2017
i just need to say it-"SOOOOOORRRY" for the reviews 'cause i didnt bother to read further
Ashutosh chapter 7 . 1/23/2017
you obviously did not notice that the horcrux in the diary was aware of it being lord voldemort.
Ashutosh chapter 2 . 1/23/2017
there are some flaws such as that the horcrux wad aware of it being lord voldemort whereas it should be impossible if he created voldemort persona after it and the horcrux was obviously created during tom's school years..
553Colinm chapter 26 . 1/16/2017
awesome
YuunaFiction chapter 26 . 1/16/2017
Very interesting take on the HP series! Worth a read so I recommended it- very entertaining.
tanilc chapter 26 . 1/15/2017