Reviews for Lily's Changes
Crystal M. Key chapter 20 . 11/29/2011
Great chapter, it was a lot of fun! Thanks for the update. Favorite quote:

It was the Christmas break and Harry was back with his family. Dudley was back from Smeltings as well and the two boys had been trying to cram as much fun into their break as they could. When Sirius Black showed up that morning he found the house a pleasant mix of Christmas cheer topped off with a sprinkling of the chaos that Dudley and Harry specialised in.
Penny is wise chapter 20 . 11/29/2011
Awesome chapter.
cookyc chapter 20 . 11/29/2011
oh I like
PhoenixBlaze8 chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
I really love your story. Definitely a different take on Harry doing things over. Can't wait to find out what happens next
harryhermionealways chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
Great story! Are you going to have the story go through all 7 years?
imgonnadie chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
Excellent chapter
harryhermionealways chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
WOW! What a start to the story! Lily is one mad momma and it's not just with Harry either!
TharzZzDunN chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
I have to admit I was a bit wary of this fanfic as the beginning chapters seemed to be a rant-fic that can be summarized like so: "HOW DARE YOU NOT BE OMNIPOTENT AND/OR OMNISCIENT!"

Later chapters settled the plot a bit more for me, I have enjoyed reading about a Dumbledore free Hogwarts.

I can not agree with you more about Remus Lupin though, the man is a gutless coward of the lowest order.
Armacryss chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
Like always, I badly like this story !

Even if it's "normal", it's a blow for Minerva... she isn't a bad person after all, but I guess it's her penance for her blindness ?

Interesting how you manage to bring Hagrid back as a normal wizard, not just a half-giant...

The "inner thoughts" of Quirrell made me laugh, the "children protection" part more than anything. I wonder if he felt some pain when he gave Hagrid the egg ... ? :P (I guess not, since he is planning to prevent the dragon from hurting anyone).

Now, Sirius being engaged was NOT expected ! But still, funny as hell.

Harry seems badly older at the end of the chapter, hard to think that he is "only" 11 years old... well, in body at least.

Really good chapter !

Thanks again for your work !
Danyael Prince chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
Pretty good update. :)

I actually look forward to seeing the dragon again in class.

Please, don't let Hagrid name it... Norbert is not a good name for a dragon.
AlaskanKing chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
This is an excellent story. I have enjoyed it immensely. Wish you had a little more interaction with the Twins. I love Gred and Feorge. Would be very interesting to have them hook up with the heir of the Marauders.

I look forward to reading the rest.
god of all chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
Sterata chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
is this the end?
red-jacobson chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
Interesting story, I managed to read the whole thing this afternoon when I should have been working on my own story. It's funny that something you mentioned, the magical oaths to protect the children, is something that I used in my own story. GMTA I guess

Anyway, you're off into uncharted waters now, so I'm curious to see where you take the story.

Thanks for posting it

red
nobodez chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
Fun chapter, and I find it really funny that Riddle is now Headmaster, and has such a large stake in the development of Britain's young witches and wizards.

I also like the the relationship between Sirius and Amelia.
2,379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »