Reviews for Lily's Changes
ladysavay chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Very good chapter but I do feel sad that we didn't get to see the interview and nabbing of Dumbles. Can't wait for more.
jafr86 chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Great chapter
dawg3388 chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
looking forward to dumbledore's reaction. thanks for updating.
god of all chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
This chapter is so brilliant. Your story went up a notch. Looking forward to Harry's next conversation with Quirrel.
happylady chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Wonderful chapter

I enjoyed a lot, they did a great job in their interview of the Professor,I noticed that Vortemort/Quirrell did not go in deep detail about all that did just enough to appease them

Until next time

Gloria
Armacryss chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Nice chapter !

I like the "teacher part" through the interview, it seems that Tom really enjoys his job...

Now, Dumbledore is the main target... I'm really wondering if he'll not try to fight back...

Once again, great job !
ILikeComps chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Great interview and what a story teller. Watch out Albus, they are coming for you. Thanks for sharing!
raw666 chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
No amount of saying for the greater good will protect Dumbledore from the wrath of loving parents. I wonder who get it worst, Snape or Dumbledore. Though Dumbledore may spin it saying the stone was used for bait to see if Voldemort is still out there and the death eaters coming to retrieve it for their master is prof. OF course, that would put him in even hotter water to reveal he did this to find Voldemort and have him come in a school full of children, some of which from the Ministry itself.
mdauben chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Interesting format for this chapter. Sounds like DD is in for a bit of trouble, now! Looking forward to the next update.
Zaralann chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Nice! Very nice!
DukeAtreides22 chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
This story is coming along nicely, I look forward to future chapters:) I am very curious to see what will happen with Quirrilmort though, also what of the other horcruxes? Did I miss their destruction? OR does Tom still want them around
The Breeze chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Great chapter - a bit too good, actually.

Very realistic transcript, except people don't talk that precise in real life - the dictaquill would have caught stammers over words, "uh's", stuff like that...people start to say something and pause, that sort of stuff.

Of course, you can always get around that by adding a line like "Errors and indistinct words magically removed for clarity" or something like that. Ain't magic cool? :)

-Steve
bakapervert chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Thanks for the update.
thesagerk chapter 15 . 9/21/2011
bloody brilliant fic so far! love what you have done...
2,076 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »