Reviews for Lily's Changes
joniskpelare chapter 22 . 2/16/2012
Very nice.
TheDogSage chapter 22 . 2/15/2012
Honestly, similar to MudBloodPotter, I thought the previous chapter rather nicely 'completed' the story. But then I remembered, Dumbledore is still alive, so still a threat. A guy as obscenely powerful as Dumbledore could escape Azkaban, and he's not going to be 'kindly grandfather' after doing so.

Besides, there's still the problems of the wizarding world. Quirrell and Potter have started the changes, but we have yet to see if they're going to stick. The wizarding world has been shown to be almost ludicriously resistant to change, and the plans set forth by our devious duo are trying to change the wizarding world a LOT.

So there will be plenty of conflict left for your story to work on.
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 22 . 2/14/2012
Wasn't expecting another chapter to be honest, as the last one seemed so...complete.

Keep up the good work!
peruser chapter 22 . 2/13/2012
I can't believe that he named the basilisk BESSIE! Funny!
BlackRoseFire chapter 22 . 2/13/2012
Awesome chapter, I can't wait to see more of this story.
Rosa Mundi chapter 22 . 2/12/2012
Cool.

Hmm. Dubledore's gone, Sirius was never in jail in the first place, Voldemort regrets ever having been Voldemort and seems to be pretty happy doing what he's doing, Snape is in Azkaban, Umbridge is dead, there are no more horcruces. Is that allproblems solved, or am I missing something?
Rosa Mundi chapter 18 . 2/12/2012
I wish there was some way of annotating a favorites list. I'd note this one with "Keep reading, it gets better!"
Rosa Mundi chapter 13 . 2/12/2012
I love Dumbledore standing there wondering what just happened. *giggle*
Rosa Mundi chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Yay! I like Frank and I'm looking forward to meeting Alice.
Rosa Mundi chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
I always thought a sane Tom Riddle would be an excellent DADA teacher.
Rosa Mundi chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
Hee! Gullible, aren't they?
Rosa Mundi chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
Hermione, heiress of Ravenclaw! I love it! :D
Rosa Mundi chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Still very talky. I continuing to read, though.
Rosa Mundi chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
Kinda talky, but I can see where tou'd want ro get the setup over and done with. Now to see where it goes.
Tribernator chapter 22 . 2/12/2012
This is an interesting story. I have to wonder though, where the heck can it go from here? I mean, i suppose dumbledoore could still escape and cause havoc, but aside from creating a thousand reforms, things are pretty well settled. Voldemort is now a good guy again, dumbledoore is disgraced and in jail for his crimes, all the death eaters are dead, (but snape) harry is a happy lad, its all good. Hmm, let me think of the potential trouble spots that could happen.

1) Dumbledoore escapes

2) The Weasley clan makes some sort of attempt to gain control of harry, love potions or something.

3) Fudge or some other part of the ministry tries to seize power in the current vacuum left by dumbledoores and the death eaters ouster.

4) Voldemort is acting. Its not that likely, but this all could be a big confidence game to trick harry. Once "quirrel" controls enough important positions, he can then stage a confrontation where harry does a verbal attack like snape did to him, in order to break the vow on both sides, then bide his time and take him down.
2,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »