Reviews for Lily's Changes
lyaser53 chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
Looks like Harry should have qa very interesting summer. The changes are bit of fun killing!
gaara king of the sand chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
I'm glad to see how your doing with this story it's vary nice work well till next message bye
Aealket chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
Hi,

YAY!

Now that it looks like Luna is joining the school I have gone back re-read your story.

I am mostly very pleased with what you have done with it. I kind of expect that we will hear from Dumbledore again, but that is fine, we will need a villain.

Alan
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
Great story and I love the changes to the school they make a lot more sense then what J.K. did. More teacher's would be good because of the number of students but I guess because of the added classes it would work out to a manageable number of students per teacher.
happylady chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
Great post

Until next time

Gloria
stonegnome1 chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
The use of Binns for detentions is brilliant. I do question the elimination of the Hogwarts Express. Turning Hogwarts into a day school instead of a boarding school changes the experience completely. I cansee a rift developing between those who stay and those who commute. The idea of students (especially the first year muggleborns) traveling by port key with their trunks, pets etc. is just asking for accidents.
sarah-rose76646 chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
The changes in Hogwarts and school curriculum are numerous. However, whereas replacing Snape and Binns was good and beneficial, i'm not sure the other changes are related to everyone's benefit.

I hate Umbridge as much as the next person, but her line 'changes for the sake of change must be discouranged', rings true for the fanfiction authors.

Having too many variants for a single task, while interesting, are merely an excuse by the authors to let out more of their 'super' ideas for what they think should be ideally done in the scenario. Without thinking how changing many things will also taje more effort to keep track of all the changes and not mix up old and new facts. Also, if everything was so shitty and bad in canon, then why did these people follow it religiously and still do, to the height as to create their own fictions for the story? Why not write their own OC story, not HPfanfiction?

I hate it when people try to change everything to fit their own perspective, and in the process tear apart the original foundation that held the thing together in the first place. Exactly like the Quidditch problem in this chapter.

I expect you to know, better than me, what you're doing when you're making all this chamges, and I sincerely hope that the quality or taste of the story will not suffer or deteriorate because of it.

regards,

sarah rose
ETR101 chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
TOM. IS. A. BEAST
sirius009 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
All you did here is use Lily as a way to facilitate any changes that you would like to see happen in a short concise manner. It's pathetic.
farwalker chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
Now that's serious educational reform.

Like how riddle having his soul whole made him sane...
LordLoverDuck chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
excellent chapter

i look forward to the next update
Zaralann chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
Very nice!
foxee-chik chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
swathy chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
GCSE! I like this story. It very good.
bakapervert chapter 21 . 1/19/2012