Reviews for Lily's Changes
Shubhs chapter 16 . 10/6/2011
Pretty cool stuff. I LOVE THE WAY QUIRREL IS SO CHILL. -fangirls-

XD

Anyway, there were quite a few grammatical errors in the first few chapters when Lily appeared.

Do continue. :)
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
Crystal M. Key chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
This was a very interesting story. I've never read a time travel fic quite like it, and I loved Lily. Her plan was brilliant. The nice!Dursleys were hilarious, I loved them, too. Favorite quotes:

"Boys, Boys, Boys, what am I going to do with you? At least tell me you didn't use magic on him Harry, you know that's against the rules."

"Didn't use magic at all Dad."

"So how did you do it then?"

"Food colori…oops" said Dudley.

"Still want to go with the mistaken identity defense boys? Now how about you tell me what really happened."

"Well…."

"I'm waiting…"

"Okay, see the thing is he was bullying some of the kids and we thought we'd just play a little joke on him. Not like it harmed him any."

"And how did you do it?"

"Food coloring, a bottle of Coke and a Mentos."

"I see, how ingenious" snickered Vernon.

"Ingenious? Is that all you're going to say Vernon? His mother was furious. The poor boy looked like a smurf."

"A smurf…" giggled Vernon before bursting out into peals of laughter.

"I swear you're nearly as bad as the boys" said Petunia.

"You're the one who called him a smurf Pet" choked Vernon still trying to control his laughter.

...

"Huh? But the only way to complete it would be for you to kill me. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, and that would obviously not be something we would want to do."

"Obviously, yes" said Harry in an extremely dry tone.
Hotgirlow chapter 16 . 10/4/2011
update soon it's great.
Penny is wise chapter 16 . 10/1/2011
Awesome story so far.
Therio chapter 16 . 10/1/2011
Good story, and even though it is a time travel, manipulative Dumbledore story, it is still quite original. Looking forward to reading more.
constant3 chapter 16 . 9/30/2011
This is such an interesting way to do a manipulative Dumbledore story. I really like it so far, and I hope you finish this. Thanks for sharing!
Evillevi chapter 16 . 9/30/2011
Voldermort nice. Quite original considering your using a time travelfic. love the plot
Paddy Gurl chapter 16 . 9/29/2011
good
withoutreason chapter 16 . 9/29/2011
I love this story!
Chelly18 chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
I really enjoyed this. Harry's conspiracy theories are awesome. And the story reads like an analysis of the serious. Very reasonable and logical. Hope you update soon.
peruser chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
Clever! Clever! Clever! Very nicely done! Quirrelmort may not be evil and insane anymore, but he is still very much a Slytherin!
peruser chapter 14 . 9/28/2011
I LIKE Harry's consipay theory! I'd love to see Harry and Hermoine find a way around the electronics ban. Especially if it would drive Dumbledore nuts!
ruby2360 chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
My God, Quirrell you are really good, so cunning
Dracowoman chapter 16 . 9/27/2011
great job, update soon please.

PS: will harry maintane parsletoune (uknown family trait from lily, accidental magical adoption, or magical intagration.), will this be a harry/multi and if so can it consest at least of hermione, susan, daphne, (full vela) fluer., and will harry go to gringots o have a inhertince ritual done. your story your chioce's though.

4.85/5