Reviews for Lily's Changes
nightwing27 chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
the only way to weaken that old fool is to take out his sex toy snape just like when he lost his gay lover back in the 40s when he force to duel him and then he went crazy until he meet snape
nightwing27 chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
nightwing27 chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
good chapter ron thinks he's all good yeah right he's disgrace to the family an idiot and dumbass at least his sister had a great career and married harry poor hermione she ended up stuck with a no body and useless gut fred should of been a great choice for her since harry got ginny
nightwing27 chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
nightwing27 chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
nightwing27 chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
nightwing27 chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
man it feels so good that they making a fool out of that gay old fool
uo-chou chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
Excellent work so far, I hope to read more! Keep up the good work!
timunderwood9 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
"Then he hears a prophecy that states that the ONLY one that's able to defeat Voldemort is about to be born. What is he going to do? Is he going to wait seventeen eighteen years for the baby to grow up? No. What would be the GREATER GOOD? To let the war drag on for another eighteen years or to try and negate the prophecy by having Voldemort kill a couple of babies? With Dumbledore the ends always justify the means" said Lily."

I'd just note that if your interpretation of Dumbledore's actions is that he manipulated Voldemort into killing a couple of babies, so as to allow Voldemort to be defeated and end the war, Dumbledore unambiguously did the correct thing.

Morally the sole question that matters is how many people die.

The problem with Dumbledore is NOT that he does horrid things for the greater good, it is that he is either completely incompetent or does not care about the greater good.

If a horrific act serves the greater good, it is evil to not do the horrific act.
La Kill chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I have a problem... what the... does Harry have in common with Hermione, she is so... boring and bossy, she just annoys me and I stop there.

I don't care if you bash Dumbledore and Weasley's, but I like Ginny. If you're going to bash peoples fave characters you should at least put it as a Hermione/Harry fic (so I can avoid) or something so we don't waste our time.
RamenKnight chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
hmm, oo, the rants that cancel each other out are finally over. bout time. now the question, to read or not to read.

O, adn anyone who happens to read this, you can skip the first 3 chapters if you have ever read a fic with Harry "breaking out of manipulation". Chances are that you have raed a few, and non of them are the few good ones that dont have that rant some where in it, in some form.
RamenKnight chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
It feels like one giant rant, stuffed into story mode so that you can find other people that agree with ya and then rant some more...
RamenKnight chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
The irony is that if he listened in the first chapter he would be suspicious in the second chapter and perhaps stopped and thought before going back...
stormingnight chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
oh epic story~ and lol dumbles
DarkViolet7258 chapter 20 . 12/25/2011
I'm really curous to what will happen next
2,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 124 .. Last Next »