Reviews for Lily's Changes
stonegirl chapter 17 . 10/10/2011
Hey this is the best ever and I really love this plazas keep it i love it thnk and love
Smargden chapter 17 . 10/9/2011
Thank you for the update, The story is soooo good that I did re-read it before I got into chapter 17 - And Ohh - how I like it.

Harry is 'soft' with Draco - but that is a way of keping him from being a new Lucius.

I hope you take Hermione to Gringotts for a test - she might be related to some 'old legend of magic user' but pse don't get her up with Gandalf - that's an other story.

And IF Dumble are going to be free of Azkaban - have him to sign a contrakt that NOT doing 'bad things'.

I do think you have all up to date with the story.

Best regards

foxee-chik chapter 17 . 10/9/2011
keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
badboy1cdx chapter 17 . 10/9/2011
I'm loving this story! Keep up the good work!
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
aww.. A mother's love... lol
Armacryss chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
Wow, I felt sorry for Draco :/ that doesn't happen every day !

I like the explanation about Hagrid who has to feed Fluffy (that's not like another professor could have escort him to cancel the spells on the door...).

Hard to imagine how Dumbledore will fall... will he fight back with all his power ? or just try to play his "grand-father" role ? He could lose Hogwarts but his glorious past can salvage some of his political power.

Good job, as always :)
Janelly Slytherin chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
LOL poor albus acting like a petulant child. lol
dfcole chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
Awesome stuff! I can't wait to see what happens to Dumbledore. Please update soon!
Coru 32 chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
wonderful story I love it I have to agree dumbledore is either bat shit insane or the most manipulative man in history
CRose chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
a nice quick chapter. I hope to see more of this soon.
firelordeg chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please continue a.s.a.l.a.
fhippogriff chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
Thanks for a great story. I enjoyed reading all 17 chapters at one go, and I look forward to finding out what happens to Dumbledore.
jafr86 chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
Great chapter
mabidiso chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
It was indeed satisfying to see the end of the Death Eaters, the dismantling of the Third Floor cooridor dangers, the WAKE UP! notice given to the teachers (blind sheep that they are), and especially Dumbledore's comeuppance as he believes he is above the law. What's so tiring, though, is that apparantly no one thinks to have him given a mental evaluation at Saint Mungo's. Surely a man who has worked at Hogwarts for as many decades as he has was not always such a danger to the students. Why he has deteriorated into a dangerously delusional man should be investigated immediately. He's far too powerful to be let loose when his marbles are even looser.
xavierp chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
Having a more intelligent and sane Voldemort is brilliant. I like the fact that he is fully human but still ruthlessly practical and that you haven't made Harry too similar to him. I can see them being an excellent partnership/friendship/mentorship. Especially now that Tom has found his feet and is less dependent on Harry and Sirius.
2,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 124 .. Last Next »