Reviews for Lily's Changes
Shubhs chapter 19 . 11/20/2011
You need to work on the grammar dude.

Oh, I love the thought of sexy teacher!Tom. :P
fringeperson chapter 19 . 11/16/2011
very nice. very nice indeed.
Sir Demon Wolf Lord chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
honestly i think this story is great, but the one thing i think you could done better on was the large ammounts of dialouge, it got confusing after a while.
1363797 chapter 19 . 11/12/2011
I was just about to hit the button for the next chapter and I realised that there wasn't one. I was really disappointed.

I think that this story is unique, especially about the Weasleys. I've read many stories and that's the first time I've seen that, most just pass them off as a money and fame grubbing family.

This is a very well thought out and executed story. I will most likely draw a huge amount of attention to myself when I find out that chapter 20 comes out.

Keep Typing, you do awesome work.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 19 . 11/12/2011
I really wonder what kind of changes there will be an how the magical world will react to them
Mobozo chapter 19 . 11/11/2011
Very good story. Good plot and character development. I'm looking forward to more!
lyaser53 chapter 19 . 11/8/2011
Great stuff. On to the action!
917brat chapter 19 . 11/7/2011
wow Harry took lily's plans and rolled with them he really is meant for the house od green and silver...also is Harry realy not planning to kill tom cause as of right now I really don't want tom to die I mean he was insain but now he is not and he seems really willing to help...oh I can't wait to see whats going to happen.
dfcole chapter 19 . 11/6/2011
Great stuff! I am surprised that came up. Good job! Keep it up!
rdg2000 chapter 19 . 11/6/2011
As to the question Sirius ask Snape if he felt 'regret' for the death of James Potter; What if he has ask 'Do you feel regret for the death of Lily Potter?' what do you think the response would have been?

So Madame Curie is now teaching at Hogwarts? Break out the x-ray machines! She must have been in hiding since 1934!

OH BOY! THE CAT'S OUT OF THE BAG NOW! Just what will Harry do with the reunited Voldemort / Quirrell? I think it might be in Harry's best interest to get a few new unbreakable vows in place because as smart as this 'Quirrell' seem to be, it won't be long before he figures a way out of his side of the vow and have Harry and Sirius 'removed'.

Let's see how you work this one out...

I look forward to your next chapter.

rdgale
Brown.leo12 chapter 19 . 11/6/2011
wow i'm impressed, reading 19 chapters of this got me hooked like a real fish on a line. i love the smart harry and how you turned the aweful hermione from canon to this amazing girl. the weasely bashing is very spot on espically with them twins. i like how voldermort is as a normal teacher. keep it up i can't wait to see the techno improv the school really needs.
Armacryss chapter 19 . 11/6/2011
Well, Quirrell can't be manipulate but he becomes clearly an asset as a pureblood hero. Quirrell headmaster ? :)

Very interesting chapter, I guess that if Quirrell doesn't want to be minister, Harry will have to find someone else...
An Insane Basilisk chapter 19 . 11/6/2011
An excellent story so far. I enjoyed reading it. I loved what happened with Snape, Dumbledore and Umbridge!
TxA-GunFighter chapter 19 . 11/5/2011
Outstanding story so far.

gunny