Reviews for Lily's Changes
Great post

Until next time

Gloria
god of all chapter 22 . 2/9/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Zaralann chapter 22 . 2/9/2012
Very nice chapter!
nightwing27 chapter 22 . 2/9/2012
good chapter
Wolfric chapter 22 . 2/9/2012
Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
Rori Potter chapter 22 . 2/9/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Penny is wise chapter 22 . 2/9/2012
Awesome chapter.
shubhendu dutta chapter 22 . 2/9/2012
As usual a very good chapter.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 22 . 2/9/2012
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
runrigrocks chapter 22 . 2/9/2012
really good story.

I only thing I could think of is perhaps a few classes based on wizarding culture. other than that absolutely wonderful
Barranca chapter 22 . 2/9/2012
I wouldn't be surprised if Harry's "conjecture" about Fawkes was spot on. Maybe the bird is singing to Quirrel in an attempt to clear him of his dark taint and cheer him up.
farwalker chapter 22 . 2/9/2012
Excellent.

I love that Hermoine actually got competitive about quidditch. I wonder what Fawkes wants?
alix33 chapter 22 . 2/9/2012
Yay! for all the witches wanting to hex Gilderoy Lockhart.

"And you -" said Petunia, whirling on Sirius. "I thought marriage would have given you some sense of responsibility. Just wait until I tell Amelia what you've been up to." Sirius paled rather rapidly, he loved Amelia to bits, he really did, but his wife tended to disapprove rather strongly about pranks like this and he really, really didn't want to have to spend the night sleeping on a couch. "Petunia, um, come on, it was just a little prank. There was no harm done. Lockheart's fine. Well, until the aurors get a hold of him anyway. There really, really is no need to drag Amelia into this. Please..." "Fine..." humphed Petunia. "However Harry and Dudley are getting grounded for a week." - What a spoilsport tattletale Petunia is.

"Luna had also managed to ace all her entrance tests and she had been placed in the same classes as Harry. Harry was feeling incredibly happy and not a little bit smug about that. This time around he would make sure that Luna had the Hogwarts experience she deserved. No one would dare to steal her possessions this time." - Yay!

"He had assumed that Wood would simply reform the former Gryffindor team but the girls on the team had decided to form an all girl team. They were calling themselves the 'Hogwarts Harpies' and in the first match of the year had steamrolled right over Marcus Flint's team called 'The Snakes', beating them by 200 points." - Yay! for the Hogwarts Harpies.

The bit about Fawkes and Quirrell made me laugh, especially when Fawkes glared at Harry.

Quirrell made me laugh and reminded me of Hagrid with naming the basilisk Bessy.

"Hermione turned around as she saw a flash of red out of the corner of her eye. She thought she heard a squeak before the sound of running footsteps was heard. "Who's that little red headed girl that keeps following us around Harry?" "No bloody clue, probably just another fan girl. Maybe one of the Weasleys judging by the hair colour" said Harry. "Fan girl? Really?" "Well, it's either that, or she's got a major crush on you Hermione" "Prat" said Hermione as she smacked him lightly on the arm." - Hehehe.

"Speaking of Quidditch, let's go get Luna and Neville and hit the pitch. I really need to work on my passing with you" said Hermione. Harry grinned as he followed Hermione. Once he had gotten Hermione interested in Quidditch it hadn't taken long for the girls competitive nature to take over. She was now hell bent on scoring more goals than him in every single match and at the rate she was improving she would soon get her wish." - Hehehe.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 22 . 2/9/2012
LOL, great chapter, can't wait to see what you do next and how things happen with all the changes, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 22 . 2/9/2012
Fun to read about the pranks that Harry is involved in. Good to see them back in school. Thanks for sharing!
2,557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 124 .. Last Next »